CPC is seeking to establish a framework agreement for a Total Facilities Management Services solution for CPC Members www.thecpc.ac.uk/members/regions.php Current and future members of the CPC including further education institutions, universities, 6th forms, academies, schools, museums and other similar organisations are from the education sector; www.education.gov.uk/edubase/home.xhtml
Other bodies that could potentially be interested in accessing the agreement are www.nwupc.ac.uk and all other public sector contracting authorities throughout the UK (and any future successors to these organisations). These include, but are not limited to; Central Government Departments and Agencies, Non Departmental Public Bodies, NHS Bodies, Local Authorities, Police Authorities, Emergency Services, Educational Establishments, Hospices, National Parks and Registered Social Landlords.
The services covered under the Total Facilities Management Framework are:–
1. Building Cleaning Services (Major Service).
2. Mechanical, Electrical and Building Fabric Maintenance Services (Major Service).
3. Catering Services (Major Service).
4. Manned Guarding Services (Major Service).
5. Waste Management Services (Minor Service).
6. Grounds Maintenance Services (Minor Service).
7. Estates Management (Minor Service).
8. Additional Services — Reception, Postal, Energy, Water (Minor Service).
Users will be required to call off as a minimum 2 of the services listed above under one TFM contract but are encouraged to utilise as many of the services available.