Aberdeen Heat & Power wishes to invite tenders from interested parties for a multi-lot project to extend their district heating network into Aberdeen City Centre and improve the thermal efficiency of CHP generating stations.
Aberdeen Heat & Power wishes to invite tenders from interested bodies for district heating mains, building connection installation and civil engineer contracts as follows:
1. To carry out excavation and re-instatement works in highways for district heating mains installation.
2. To install of buried pre-insulated heating mains and pipe work and equipment forming connections to buildings.
3. To supply heating pipe work materials and equipment.
4. To install a new hot water heating system to an office building.
5. To supply electrical controls and wiring.
6. Supply of an absorption heat pump.
7. Supply of a hot water thermal storage tank.
The installation only of pre-insulated district heating mains and building connections.
To supply a hot water regenerated absorption heat pump.
Site management, CDM principal contractor role, civil engineering works, base for thermal storage tank and absorption heat pump housing.
To be quantified in the invitation to tender.
Installation only of a hot water heating system in an office building.
Design, manufacture, deliver and install steel cylindrical hot water storage tanks.
To manufacture and supply control panels and install cabling and controls.