1.The UNPD Regional Procurement Office (RPO), on behalf of RSCE, hereby invites qualified bidders to submit their Expression of Interest for the Provision of Aluminium Partitioning Works in RSCE Building 2 at Entebbe Support Base, Uganda. We are planning to outsource the works of aluminium and glass partitioning of wall total area of approximately 325 sq.m and associated works including provision & installation of split air conditioners, door, electrical works as well as construction of a cash counter. The above works are expected to be carried out in the Entebbe Support Base,Old Entebbe Airport.
2. Companies interested in providing the above works are invited to submit their EOI, along with the following documents: a) Company’s address, contact person, telephone/fax numbers and e-mail b) Company’s registration number (if already registered with UN) and UNGM registration number (www.ungm.org)
3. Companies can only participate in solicitations of the UN Secretariat after completing their registration (free of charge) at the United Nations Global Marketplace (www.ungm.org).
4. As you express interest in the planned solicitation by submitting the response form, please verify and ensure that your company is registered under its full legal name with the UN Secretariat on the United Nations Global Marketplace (www.ungm.org). In addition, the desired Companies MUST have a minimum of 3 years working experience in similar services and magnitude.
5. Note that companies that have previously submitted EOI for similar services with UN must re-submit full documentation as detailed above.
6. Please note, this is not an invitation for submission of proposals. Its purpose is to identify companies that would be interested to participate in the solicitation when issued.
7. The UNPD/RPO will examine the outcome of this request for EOI and will consider those companies that have expressed their interest by providing the required information as to their ability to fulfill UNPD/RPO’s requirement.
8. Regional Procurement Office reserves the right to change or cancel the requirement at any time during the EOI and/or solicitation process. Thus, submitting a reply to this REOI does not automatically guarantee your company will be considered for receipt of the solicitation when issued. The tender and any subsequent commitment to contract will be issued in accordance with UN rules and regulations.
9. The Expressions of Interest (EOI) may be submitted by mail/e-mail clearly marked with the inscription “Expression of Interest – “Aluminium Partitioning Works for RSCE Building 2.” and sent to the following address to be received no later than 11th April 2016. Regional Procurement Office Entebbe Support Base
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
10. EOIs not addressing the above criteria to the satisfaction of UNPD/RPO shall not be considered for the solicitation to bid, if and when issued. UNPD/RPO reserves the right in selecting the invitees for the solicitation and mere expressing an interest would not automatically warrant the receipt of a solicitation document.
11. Queries regarding this REOI should be directed to email@example.com