The project involves the installation of sound-proof facilities in about 86 homes in Maastricht. The homes are privately owned or owned by the housing association Servatius and Woonpunt. The exact number of houses to be commissioned depending on the number of participants. Only after the owner and / or occupant agreement with soundproofing plan the contractor after contract per property will be mandated for execution.
The work for the benefit of the application of noise reduction measures consisting of:
1. To carry out demolition zaan now, including the removal of the released material.
2. The supply and installation of soundproof facilities, including window frames including sound-insulating glazing, insulation, etc .. All sizes should be determined in the work.
3. The supply and installation of sound-absorbing ventilation facilities including any required electricity. determine sizes in the work.
4. Sealing cracks and crevices, including delivery materials.
5. The execution of the above provisions, including supplies and materials including performing painting.
6. The supply and installation of hardware.
7. Carrying out any additional work and others according to additions and drawings.
For a more detailed description of the contract documents 15-0014 for the purpose of wall insulation project RMP North Maastricht (Annex 3) and Work Description for the purpose of: RMP North Maastricht (Annex 4).