The purpose of the contract is to provide the customer with the physical delivery of electricity to all facilities as well as through advisory portfolio management in accordance with the customer's electricity policies ensure an electricity price that has steady price trend over the years, a high level of security in the price of the financial year and provide long-term competitive electrical purchase costs.
Procurement refers to temporary tele-technical systems required during the construction of the main tunnels and installations of the main tunnels. The following systems are covered by the contract:
- Access control and positioning systems,
- Joint evacuation alarm with light and sound signals,
- Radio with Rachel and mobile telephony,
- Central monitoring system.
Procured provider will supply equipment and provide for its installation. The supplier shall in addition be responsible for operation and maintenance of installed equipment including continuous expansion and updating of the facility based on the operation of the relevant contracts and adaptation to the servers and server environment.
Including option relating;
- Operation and maintenance of temporary electrical installations,
- Operation and maintenance of temporary sanitation facilities;
- Operation and maintenance of temporary tunnel ventilation,
- Additional temporary electrical installations in concrete tunnels.