IPA — Electrical equipment for the response to emergency situations
This is an update of the General Procurement Notice published on 16 January 2015 reference no. 7789-GPN-42262. “Infrastructure of Serbian Railways” JSC, as the acquirer of part of the assets of “Serbian Railways” JSC in the process of transformation and spin-off demerger type with establishment of new joint stock companies, in accordance with the “Serbian Railways” JSC Status Change Plan, intends using the proceeds of a loan from the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development [the Bank] for a project Rehabilitation and Modernization of Sections along Corridor X and Rehabilitation of Belgrade-Rakovica-Resnik Section..
The proposed project, which has a total estimated cost of EUR 91, 5 million equivalents, will require inter alia the procurement of the following goods, works and services:
- Procurement of Civil Works including substructure, hydro technical works, track works, level crossings, and railway station structures.
- Procurement of Electrical Works including signaling and telecommunication facilities, Overhead Contact Line and Electrical Traction Substation.
- Procurement of machinery for maintenance of civil-engineering and electrotechnical infrastructure: Tamping Machine; New Track Measuring Car; Heavy Duty Motor Tower Cars for OCL Maintenance;
- remote control System; Timetable Information system; visual and Audio Systems in Belgrade Node;
Tendering for the above contracts is expected to begin
- in the Q3 of 2016 for the rehabilitation by general overhaul of the section Junction “G” - Rakovica-Resnik; procurement of Heavy Duty Gang Cars and Tamping Machines;
- in the Q4 of 2016 for the procurement of the New Track Measuring Car
- in the Q1 of 2017 for the construction of Altina and Kamendin Stops; remote control System Timetable Information system, visual and Audio information Systems in Belgrade Node
- in the Q2 of 2017 for the reconstruction of the section Jajinci-Mala-Krsna and Mala Krsna station,
- in the Q4 of 2017 for the rehabilitation of electrotechnical infrastructure on railway lines along the Corridor X.
Contracts to be financed with the proceeds of a loan from the Bank will be subject to the Bank's Procurement Policies and Rules and will be open to firms from any country. The proceeds of the Bank's loan will not be used for the purpose of any payment to persons or entities, of for any import of goods, if such payment or import is prohibited by a decision of the United Nations Security Council taken under Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations or under a law of official regulation of the Purchaser's country.
Interested suppliers, contractors and consultants should contact:
“Infrastructure of Serbian Railways” JSC
Nemanjina 6, 11000 Belgrade, Serbia