1. The order consists of six independent parts.
2. Description of the subject of the order is presented in the "Detailed Description of the Object of the Order", constituting appendix no. 1.1-1.6. To this SIWZ.
3. The number of fittings specified in Annex 3.1.-3.6. To SIWZ is only indicative. It may change depending on the needs of the Ordering Party.
4. The Ordering Party informs that in each task will be concluded agreements for each department of the Ordering Party.
5. Deliveries will be carried out on the basis of partial orders submitted by the Employer's Branches on the forms specified in Attachment No. 4 to the Contract Specimen (Attachment No. 13 to the SIWZ) or other documents generated by the system held by the Employer Ordering Party on working days from Monday Until Friday, from 7.30 to 14.00. The minimum order value of the order placed by the Purchaser will not be lower than the values specified in Annexes 1.1. - 1.6. To SIWZ for each task.