1. The contract is for the supply of electricity in the period from 03/01/2016 to 30/06/2018 for the premises and facilities and for road lighting.
2. Distribution services will be provided under separate contracts entered into between the Purchaser (consumers / taxpayers) a distribution system operator (DSO).
3. The distribution system operator - as described in Appendix 1a, 1b column "Distribution System Operator".
4. The Contractor shall, on the basis of the granted power of attorney shall be obliged to report on their own behalf and the Purchaser (consumers / taxpayers) electricity sales agreement to the competent DSO in accordance with applicable regulations.
5. In the absence of important distribution agreements at the date of the sale agreement (Appendix 7a / 7b to the ToR), the Contractor (based on the granted power of attorney) will be obliged to deposit on behalf of the Employer (consumers / taxpayers) applications to conclude distribution agreements and to submit required by the OSD statement or agreement.