The subject of the order is the supply of electricity for the needs of municipalities and their organizational units and other entities belonging to the purchasing group in the period 1.1.2018 - 31.12.2019.
1. The subject of the order is the supply of electricity in the period 1.1.2018 - 31.12.2019 in accordance with the provisions of the Act of 10 April 1997 Energy Law (ie OJ of 2017, item 220 as amended). d.) for the needs of the following municipalities and their organizational units:
1. Commune of Józefów nad Wisłą, ul. Opolska 33F, 24-340 Józefów nad Wisla
2. Chodel Municipality, ul. Partyzantów 24, 24-350 Chodel
3. Karczmiska Commune, ul. Centralna 17, 24-310 Innocents
4. Gmina Łaziska, Laziska 76, 24-335 Laziska
5. Wilków Commune, Wilków 62A, 24-313 Wilków
and other entities belonging to the purchasing group:
6. Opolskie Przedsiębiorstwo Komunalnych Sp. z oo, al. 600-Lecia 8, 24-300 Opole Lubelskie
2. The total estimated electricity consumption [MWh] in the period 1.1.2018 - 31.12.2019 is 7 359,513 MWh.
3. The scope of the subject matter of the order is detailed description of the subject of the order (enclosure 1 to SIWZ), containing the locations and description of the points of energy consumption and the model of the contract (Appendix No. 4 to SIWZ) together with the enclosure 1 (list of electricity consumption points covered by the contract ) and No. 2 (power of attorney), forming an integral part of this SIWZ.
4. This contract does not cover electricity distribution services.
"Provision of services in the area of the Nakło nad Notecka Town and Commune in the period from 1.1.2018 to 31.12.2018 in the scope of receiving municipal waste from property owners inhabiting the inhabitants".
All collectors collected from the Nakło nad Notec area of the City and Commune will collectively collect the collected waste into the Selective Waste Collection PointThe detailed scope of the subject matter of the order can be found in Chapter IV Specification of Essential Terms of Contract.
Fragments: Frequency of receiving municipal waste from residential properties located in the Nakło nad Notecie municipality.
Collection of municipal waste will take place at the following frequency:
1) mixed municipal waste:
- for residential properties with a total of more than 10 units - minimum 1 x per week;
- for residential properties with a total of 10 units - minimum 1 x for 2 weeks;
2) Municipal waste selectively collected:
a) Plastics, metals, multi-material packages - 1 x per month,
b) Glass - 1 x per month,
c) Paper and cardboard - 1 x per month,
Note: Plastics, metals, multi-material packages, glass, paper and cardboardMiniples, from which segregated waste will be received by the operator of the above points,
3) Used batteries and accumulators, used electrical and electronic equipment, furniture and other large-scale waste, worn tires - collected at the time of collection "
4) Construction and demolition waste - will be received in bags of the type BIG-BAG from the place indicated by the Ordering Party, according to the notification,
5) Outdated medicines - taken from containers placed in pharmacies for filing.
6) Green waste:
- 4 x per month in the period from 1 IV to 31 X from the area of multi-family housing (over 10 premises)
- 2 x per month in March - November (other municipality, other real estate)
- in the remaining period no reception.
The contractor reserves in exceptional circumstances the possibility of changing the frequency of collection by the Contractor of municipal waste (resulting from the need to adjust the management of municipal waste to the need to maintain cleanliness and order in the town and commune Nakło nad Notecią).
The contractor is ready to change the frequency of municipal waste collection.Property owners are obliged to allow the trader access to the containers and bags on the day of collection of the municipal waste from these properties (according to the specified schedule of receipt), the entrance to the property from the street, the possibility of entering the property or by displaying the container in front of the property, free access to them, except that:
1) Exposed containers may not be located outside the property for more than 12 hours before and after the collection date specified in the delivery schedule,
2) Exposed containers must not cause traffic congestion;
Collection of waste will take place in accordance with the schedule of collection of municipal waste.
It is the Contractor's responsibility to develop a timetable for collection of compliant wasteThe next order accepted by the Orderer for the second half of 2018 should be delivered to property owners by 31 May 2018 at the latest, which will be valid from 1 July 2018.
When developing a schedule, the following principles should be taken into account:
a) the collection of individual mixed municipal waste, green and selectively collected should take place at different times,
b) If a statutory holiday occurs, the deadline for waste shipments should be scheduled one day in advance.
Detailed subject - Chapter IV of the SETC.