Maintenance and operation of street lighting and illumination elements owned by Tauron Dystrybucja SA and mixed inventory documented in the period from the date of expiration of Contract No. PU.7021.2.139.2016 CRU: 3191/16 dated 27.10.2016r. and written notice to the Contractor about this fact for a period of 12 months, but not longer than until the use of the contract amount. The maintenance and operation of street lighting will consist of separate tasks including construction and electrical works and services such as replacement of light sources, assembly of complete lighting points on existing columns, installation of complete lighting points, assembly of lighting fittings, NLK replacement, location and repair of defects , washing the glasses, repairing the lighting cabinets.
Zakup energii elektrycznej na potrzeby miejskich jednostek organizacyjnych, spółek, instytucji oraz UM w okresie 1.1.2016–31.12.2016.
1. Collection and export by the Contractor municipal waste segregated and non-segregated from the statutory activity MZUK.
- The amount and type of waste set out in Annex 1A of this specification,
- Number of containers with the capacity specified in Annex 1B of this specification,
- Exports of mixed municipal waste,
- Export of biological waste segregated
- Export segregated municipal waste (paper, glass, plastic, metal)
- Export of used oils and synthetic mineral, used filters and fuel oil, lubricants,
- Export worked brake fluids, sorbents and filtration materials, fabrics for wiping,
- Export of used electrical appliances including spent fluorescent lamps and waste computer equipment and electronics,
- Export of used batteries,
- Export of used tires and agricultural
- Export of used or unsuitable for vehicles, waste from dismantling, inspection and maintenance of vehicles,
- Export of bulky waste.