The work encompasses electrical installations and work in conjunction with the reconstruction of Bordalen school to a day center for people with disabilities. Highlights include: - Replacing the old main distribution and secondary distribution
- New lighting control
- New emergency equipment
- New low-temperature heaters in workrooms
- Heating control via SD plant.
- New SD equipment that communicates with light and heat control and collect operational and error signals from the ventilation systems. For full control of the ventilation system must portal to Exhausto used.
- New fire alarm system
- Relocation of telecommunication cabinets from sensory room to the computer room, as well as new data cabling to all existing and new data point.
- Socket for door automation.