FLO require competence courses mainly in the Navy, who require the purchase of courses for electrical training and for upgrading of skills STCW certificates within high voltage.
The tenderer must offer the following courses / training:
• FSE courses Low / high voltage
• Course on NEK-FEL and similar relevant regulations for maritime electrical plant
• High Voltage Courses for machinists
• High-voltage circuit with additional module for electricians
• E-learning courses in electrical safety and operation of electrical installations
• All other similar courses within electrical safety
The main aim of the contract is to have one provider for all relevant electrical services. For the Agreement to give the required time and cost savings, as well as security for the client, the supplier must have sufficient personnel capacity for the mission, updated expertise in lighting and air conditioning, modern building automation and energy management, have an efficient booking system and emergency / rostering system. It is assumed that the Client becomes a priority customer for the supplier is entered into an agreement with. ROAF need a framework agreement for electrical services comprising all the recycling facilities, landfills, fully automatic sorting of household waste, and gas and pump housing and other construction contracting owns and operates.
Electrical work at remodeling kitchens at SI Sanderud
Inland Hospital HF hereby invites to a competition for the conclusion of a framework agreement for the purchase of brown and white goods and small electrical equipment.