Contracting authorities - being participants in Leiden Consortium - propose the supply of electricity in the period 1.1.2020, 00:00 to 31/12/2020, 24:00 with the option years 2021, 2022 and 2023 for all their spend on connections. The estimated total delivery volume is about 240 GWh per year (about 50 connections).
The Leiden Consortium consists of the following participants:
- Erasmus Medical Center Rotterdam,
- Erasmus University Rotterdam,
- Leidsch University Medical Center (LUMC)
- Medipark BV
- Foundation Alrijne Care Group,
- Foundation Haaglanden Medical Center,
- Stichting Het Groene Hart Hospital,
- University of Leiden.
For this contract using the TenderNed account of the LUMC.
Watt Others BV is authorized by the participants to carry out the European tender on their behalf.
Ca. 240 GWh distributed over approximately 50 connectors.