The contract concerns the supply of GTIs products and services to the client (with the client also includes the (government) organizations that are serviced by the principal and optionally wish to use the GTIs products and services as the contractor are offered to the client).
The tenderer should deal with the delivery of the products GTIs distinguish the following non-exhaustive list types of products and to provide, namely:
- Racks 19 ";
- Disaster detection;
- Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS);
- Cold streets (cold corridor);
- Data communications cabling;
- GTIs products for ICT spaces in buildings (SER, EIA, EFR);
- GTIs products for Datacenters (DER, including TER);
- Additional office and workplace facilities.
The tenderer will be expected to also GTIs related services can make to the client. Among these services are not covered exhaustively history:
- Services in the area of (the) System data services;
- Electrical installation above the floor of the equipment rooms and data centers and at locations which are not serviced by the RVB (excluding sites);
- Surveying WiFi and DECT;
- Consulting services (consultancy) regarding GTIs.
The Department of Housing Foundation ROC Aventus in Apeldoorn - the customer - want to outsource the management and maintenance of the building-related electrical systems in four buildings Aventus an expert market party. This party will perform all activities on behalf of the client associated with the management and maintenance of electrical installations.
This is a joint tender for the supply of electricity and natural gas per 01.01.2018 the following individual parts: Apeldoorn municipality, municipality Brummen, Municipality of Deventer, Epe, municipality Lochem municipality Olst-Wijhe, municipality Raalte, municipality Scherpenzeel, municipality Voorst , municipality Woudenberg, Zutphen, Accres Apeldoorn BV Accres Operating BV, CODA Apeldoorn, Circulus-Berkel BV, Theatre and congress Hanzehof.
The city of Apeldoorn is secretary for all parties.
The tender is divided into 3 lots (electricity, natural gas and natural gas volume telemetry profile volume). The contracts have a duration of two years followed by an extension possibility of 4 times 1 year.