NG-Electricity and Gas Improvement - P106172
TCN PMU | Published October 30, 2015 - Deadline January 13, 2016
Supply And Installation Of Substation Essential Power Equipment
TRANSMISSION COMPANY OF NIGERIA
Nigeria Electricity and Gas ImprovementProject
Supply and Installation of Substation Essential PowerEquipment
Date: 30th October, 2015
Loan No: CR 46200 UNI
IFB No: NGP-T6
1. The FederalRepublic of Nigeria has received a Credit from the International DevelopmentAssociation(IDA) towards the cost of Nigeria Electricity and Gas ImprovementProjectand itintends to apply part of the proceeds of this credit to payments under the contract for the Supply and Installation ofSubstation Essential Power Equipment:( NGP-T6).
2. The Transmission Company of Nigeria Plc - Project Management Unit (TCN-PMU) nowinvites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the Supply andInstallation of Substation Essential Power Equipment: (NGP-T6).
Lot1: Kaduna Mando 330/ 132/33kV substation, Kaduna Power Station 132/33kV substation, Kainji 330/132/33kV substation, Zaria 132/33kVsubstation, Bida 13233kV substation, Hadejia 132/33kV substation, Minna 132/33kV substation and Tegina 132/33kV substation
Lot2: Jos 330/132/33kV Substation, Katampe 330/132/33kV Substation, Apo 132/33kV Substation, Suleja 132/33kV Substation, Keffi132/33kV Substation, Enugu 330/132/33kV Substation, Calabar 132/33kV Substation and Onitsha 330/132/33kVSubstation.
Lot3: Ado Ekiti 132/33kV Substation, Ejigbo 132/33kV Substation, Old Abeokuta 132/33kV Substation, Ayede 330/132/33kV Substation,Alimosho 132/33kV Substation, Papalanto 330/132/33kV Substation, Akure 132/33kV Substation and Olorunshogo 330/132/33kVSubstation.
International competitive bidding will be conducted in accordance with the Bank's Single-Stage Bidding Procedure.
3. Interested eligible bidders may obtain furtherinformation from and inspect the bidding documents at Transmission Company of Nigeria Plc, Project Management Unit(TCN-PMU) at address givenbelow from 9:00a.m to 5:00p.m week days Nigeria time starting from 28th October, 2015.
4. Complete set of bidding documents inEnglish may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a writtenapplication to the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of Fiftythousand Naira (N50,000.00) or two hundred and fifty US Dollars(US$250.00). The method of payment will beby Certified Bank Cheque in favour ofTCN.
5. The provisions in the Instructions to Bidders and in the GeneralConditions of Contract are the provisions of the Bank Standard Bidding Documents: Procurement of Plant, Design, Supply, and Installation.
6. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 12:15pm on 13th January,2016. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of
Lot 1: Two hundred and forty-one thousand US Dollar (USD241,000.00)
Lot 2: Three hundred and eighty thousand US Dollar (USD380,000.00)
Lot 3: Two hundred and forty-five thousand US Dollar (USD245,000.00)
or equivalent amounts in afreely convertible currency. Late bids will be rejected.
7. Firms that cannot meet the following keyqualifications requirements are not encouraged to participate in the bidding process:
(a) Average annual turnover requirement
Minimum average annual turnover of
Lot 1 ? Twelve Million and fifty thousand US Dollars (US$12,050,000)
Lot 2 ? Nineteen Million US Dollars(US$19,000,000)
Lot 3 ? Twelve Million, one hundred thousand US Dollars (US$12,100,000)
calculated as total certified payments received forcontracts in progress or completed, within the last Five(5 ) years
(b) Financial Resources:
The Bidder must demonstrate access to, or availability of, financial resources such as liquidassets, unencumbered real assets, lines of credit, and other financial means, other than any contractual advance payments to meetthe following cash-flow requirements:
Lot 1 ? Two Million and forty-five thousand US Dollar (US$2,045,000) Lot 2 ? ThreeMillion, two hundred thousand US Dollar (US$3,200,000) Lot 3 - Two Millionand fifty thousand US Dollar (US$2,050,000)
(c) Specific Experience:Participation as contractor, management contractor, orsubcontractor, in at least _Two (2) contracts within the last Ten (10) years each with a value ofatleast: Lot 1 ? NineMillion, six hundred and fifty thousand US Dollar (US$9,650,000) Lot 2 ? FifteenMillion, two hundred thousand US Dollar (US$15,200,000) Lot 3 ? NineMillion, seven hundred thousand US Dollar (US$9,700,000)
8. Bids will be opened in the presence of thebidders' representatives, who choose to attend at the address (2) below at 12:15 pm on 13th January, 2016.
Engr. A. J. Ciroma
General Manager, Project Management Unit
7, Hombori Street,
Off Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent
Wuse II, Abuja 900288,
Tel: +234-808 028 8802, 234 808 028 8803
NOTE: THISSUPERCEEDES THE EARLIER PUBLICATIONS OF 28TH OCTOBER, 2015 IN THE THISDAY & GUARDIAN NEWSPAPERS, AND ONLINE IN THEUNDB ONLINE, DGMARKET.
BIDS SUBMISSION AND OPENING IS 12:15PM ON 13TH JANUARY, 2016 AS CONTAINED INTHE ISSUED BIDDINGDOCUMENT