The Department of Transport and Main Roads (TMR) has a requirement for the procurement of Road Lighting Luminaires and Lamps to meet TMR’s need and to ensure the safety of motorists and pedestrians on our state controlled roads, in particular for where the lighting is being built and maintained by the Department of Transport and Main Roads.
It is anticipated that the new arrangement will run for a period of two (2) years (with annual review) with a further option for three (3) additional periods of up to twelve (12) months each, at the Principal’s discretion. Under an Standing Offer Arrangement there is no guarantee made on the volume of purchases.
he arrangement will cover the supply of the following products:
Tenders are invited for the replacement of existing office lighting and controls within Council’s Caloundra Administration Building.
To improve the energy efficiency of the lighting installation within the Caloundra Administration Building, approximately 900 luminaires and 100 passive infrared (PIR) detectors are required to be installed across all three (3) floors of the building.
Tenders are invited for upgrades to sports field lighting located within the Kawana Sports Precinct.
The contract comprises the following separable portions:
• Separable Portion 1 – Fields 1 & 2;
• Separable Portion 2 – Field 3;
• Separable Portion 3 – Field 5 & 6;
• Separable Portion 4 – Lighting Control System
The works includes but is not limited to the design, supply, installation, testing and commissioning of the following:
• New sports field lighting including floodlight luminaires, lighting poles, foundations and footings;
• Lighting control system elements;
• Modifications to (and extension of) the existing electrical supply and distribution system to support the new lighting installation.
• Disconnection and removal of existing lighting provisions, including removal of existing sports field lighting poles.