Installing current strong and weak current with
o approx. 100m bracket and cable ladder
o approx. 70m support and scale cable E90
o approx. 3600m of empty tubes and fastening systems
o approx. 18.000m material pipes
o approx. 1000m material pipes FE180 / E90
o 2 electrical distributors
o approx. 210 fixtures
Installation of protection against lightning and surge
KNX home automation
IT Distribution Network
Installation of fire detection
Emergency lighting installation as central facility battery.
- generator 1 x 800 kVA
- 2 MV substations, 3 x 800 and 1 x 160 kVA kVA
- Overvoltage protection 484 p.
- Installation arrester 2350 m
- main and secondary switchboards 102 p.
- electric boards for cells 340 p.
- cable ways 17 100 m, cable tray 480 m
- EIB-KNX 1030 p.
- lighting (inner - outer) 6120 p.
- Wiring 328 000 m
- Emergency lighting (1 central 12 kW and 36 sub-stations 220/24 V luminaries 1420 p.)
- 4 x 75 kVA inverters, 1 x 100 kVA, 1 x 25 kVA, 1 hour autonomy
- Photovoltaic 2230 kWp
The works are awarded block unit price.
The expected construction period is 546 days.
Estimated Start of construction: 4th quarter 2017.