PROJECT CONTRACT FOR CONSTRUCTION OF 100 CUM CAPACITY CONCRETE WATER STORAGE TANKS IN UNIFIL
United Nations Secretariat | Published December 16, 2016
A. The United Nations Interim Force in Lebanon (UNIFIL) has a requirement for the Construction Of 100 Cum Capacity Concrete Water Storage Tanks In UNIFIL HQ Naqoura, South Lebanon, and intends to establish a project Contract for a period of 8 months to complete the project.
The successful Contractor will supply all required management, administration, workmanship, transportation, material and tools & equipment with its related accessories fuel, etc. to complete the works. The basic description or requirement is:
1. Construct 100 cum capacity RCC water storage tanks with valve/pump chamber;
2. Supply and install complete ductile iron pipe works including valves, non-return valve, flanges, strainer and fittings;
3. Supply and fabricate handrails and ladder of heavy duty galvanized pipe comprising of vertical and horizontal galvanized pipe framing;
4. Supply, fabricate and install 3mm thick epoxy coated checkered plate;
5. Supply, fabricate and install 3mm thick epoxy coated steel cover plate for the manhole on the top of the tank;
6. Supply and apply water proof Epoxy Paint coating materials, including all necessary materials to cover the internal and external walls of the tank;
7. Supply and install stainless steel strainer;
8. Supply and install stainless steel butterfly valves;
9. Supply and install stainless steel Maxi Couplings;
10. Supply and install non-return valve;
11. Supply and install an aluminum sliding window (100x100cm), including glazing, fly mesh shutters all in anodized aluminum framework;
12. Supply and install steel burglar protection outside the window opening complete with primary and secondary epoxy paint;
13. Supply and install steel door (100x220cm) including frame, shutter, hinges, door handle, latch, paint;
14. Supply and install electrical fixtures including piping, cables, electrical panel etc;
B. For the purpose of establishing a contract, UNIFIL will undertake a competitive bidding exercise shortly and consider inviting those companies that have expressed their interest and provided initial relevant information as to their ability to fulfill UNIFIL’s requirement. Please note, this is not an invitation for submission of a price proposal.
Responding to this Request:
1. Interested companies must complete the Vendor Response Form and return it to the attention of UNIFIL Chief Procurement Officer no later than 04:00 PM Eastern European Time (Local time in Lebanon) on 06 January 2017, via (a) e-mail as PDF attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org; or (b) facsimile to (+961-1) 925022.
2. Vendor Response Forms must be completed in full and supported by the requested information providing the evidence of the company’s ability to satisfy UNIFIL's requirement. The UNIFIL reserves the right to reject Expressions of Interest documents that are incomplete, or are received after the stated deadline.
3. Registration with UNGM (WWW.UNGM.ORG) is mandatory for all companies wishing to participate in the UN solicitations and is free of charge. Companies that are not registered with UMGM cannot be included in the List of Invitees. Only those companies that are registered at LEVEL 1 would be eligible for award of contract.