Provision of Electrical Materials, Professional Equipment and related Accessories for UNGSC, Bri ...
United Nations Secretariat | Published October 3, 2014 - Deadline October 24, 2014
The United Nations Global Service Centre (UNGSC) has a requirement for the establishment of a contract for the Provision of Electrical Materials, Professional Equipment and related Accessories on “as and when required basis” to UNGSC in Brindisi - Italy.
The Contract shall be established for an initial period of 3 years with the option to be renewed for 2 additional periods of one-year each, for a maximum contract period of 5 years.
The required items includes various types of electrical products and supplies, domotic and automated systems, electrical safety and security products, insulated tools and equipment, as per indicative list shown below:
- Electrical cables
- Plugs, socket-outlets, multiple adaptors
- Heavy duty wiring ties, standard cable ties
- Cable ducting
- Electrical supplies, such as insulation tape, voltage joints & terminations, cold shrinks tubes & end caps, resins, lugs and connectors
- Enclosures, domestic range plates, domestic range installation
- Modular devices for circuit protection
- Building automation (lighting and movement control devices)
- Automated systems for sliding gates, industrial doors, barriers
- Electrical warning signs, cross cables, safety equipment and accessories for insulated cables
- Professional electric test tools, such as quality analyzers, multifunction meters for safety test, thermal imagers
- Special insulated tools and safety insulated wears and equipment, such as cable strippers, gloves, detectors of voltage presence/absence;
All electrical materials and professional equipment must be ISO 9001 certified and must be in compliance with International Standards, such as CESI, IMQ,Ce, etc.
The required delivery time is maximum 3 calendar weeks from the date of Receipt of Purchase Order.
The full technical requirements and details will be provided with a formal solicitation document to be issued at a later stage soon after the closing date for this EOI.
In order for the Expression of Interest to be considered, the company must be registered with United Nations Global Marketplace (UNGM) by visiting the website: www.ungm.org.
In order to be awarded a Contract/Purchase Order, the Vendor must be registered with the UN Secretariat through the United Nations Global Marketplace (UNGM) for the required Level of Registration, which is “Level 2”, by the time of finalization of bid evaluation before the award.