Furnishing workplace equipment.
audio and image processing equipment.
Cooling Systems digital islands.
Supply protection and storage materials.
Supply of batteries and power converters.
Supply of furniture equipment such as:
- At least 14 workbenches,
- At least 14 offices,
- Up to 14 cabinets,
- At least 56 office chairs,
- Wooden partition workspace configuration
which will be installed in all the digitization and documentation islets.
The wood surfaces material must be made of solid wood (according to the style of the overall furniture).
The main objective is the digital recording and processing of the daily life of the monks, as the major religious festivals, processions, the speeches of the elders in order to provide primary use material for education and culture.
Requires modernization and completion of existing laboratory capacity to specialized equipment not included in the first sub-project.
1. video camera shooting 4K,
2. the required additional equipment such as lenses for video capture, professional tripod head with precision.
3. H / PC workstation with sufficient computing power for processing 4K resolution video and
4. 4K resolution display which can represent 99% color space Adobe RGB (or equivalent) and can be adjusted with the help of special color reproduction fidelity regulating equipment (hardware calibration),
5. necessary additional equipment (cables, power supplies, cables, organization, etc.).
The safe operation of electrical equipment digital islets require a continuous supply of cooling in the computing center which will house the servers (servers), the storage systems (storage device), the routers, UPS etc.
Requires the supply and installation of 14 ...