Supply and transmission of electricity and natural gas and associated services, for marinas and heritage sites of the ports company of Morbihan.
Basic solution: supply and transmission of electrical energy for delivery points with a contract power of more than 36 kva, and associated services.
Supply and transmission of natural gas and associated services.
Provision of equipment for the building.
Lot 1: electrical equipment and lighting.
Lot 2: Paint and associated tooling.
Lot 3: glazing.
Lot 4: hardware, ironmongery and tools.
Lot 5: shutters.
Operation of individual equipment and controlled mechanical ventilation on the Gulf Habitat Vannes heritage.
Maintenance and servicing of equipment for production of hot water and gas heating individual - production equipment electrical individual hot water - Habitat and Gulf Vannes breakdowns.
This market concerns the execution of studies and following work:
- Reinforcement works, extension, erasure and public distribution of securing electric power HV and LV underground technical, aviation and facade,
- Construction of transformer stations MV / LV (cab stand and H61)
- Street lighting work and telecommunications networks and other ancillary works (collection of organs, digital data transmission, based on photovoltaic installations).
Work (including design studies) on electricity networks, public lighting and electronic communications.
preventive maintenance and troubleshooting of emergency generators for institutions belonging to the GHBA. Generator means all the spare string between other motors, alternators, electrical cabinets and auxiliary, control cabinets with MISC type of PLC or other starter batteries, the starting equipment, equipment compressed air starting, day tanks, remote monitoring.
GHBA members involved in this consultation:
- Hospital Bretagne-Atlantique, 20 bd Maurice Gl Guillaudot, 56017 Vannes,
- Hospital Ploërmel, 7 rue du Roi Arthur, Ploermel 56804,
- Local hospital Josselin, 21 rue Saint-Jacques, 56120 Josselin,
- Yves Lanco hospital, La Vigne, 56360 Le Palais.
The hospital group support the establishment territory is the hospital Bretagne-Atlantique and as such, ensures the purchasing function on behalf of the institutions involved in the support group setting.
The hospital Bretagne-Atlantique provides all of the procurement procedure to the selection of candidates. It will also be responsible for signing the contract and the establishment notifier.chaque runs the market.
This market concerns specifically the execution of studies and following work:
- Reinforcement works, extension, erasure and public distribution of electric energy security HV and LV underground technical, aviation and facade.
- Construction of transformer stations MV / LV and photovoltaic base project.
- Street lighting work and telecommunications networks.