This periodic indicative notice does not constitute a contract notice. It informs market participants that Tisséo considering launching consultations in 2017 to cover its particular needs in terms of maintenance and repair equipment related to technical installations buildings, infrastructure and equipment.
The projects are: maintenance subway technical systems: mechanical, electrical and fire detection (Q1); infrastructure maintenance of heritage Tisséo Structural work, waterproofing, repair bridges, roads and utilities, secondary trades (partitions, suspended ceilings, paints, wall coverings, flooring, joinery) (Q3); Repairs electrical strong currents equipment (Q4); cleaning streetcar tracks (Q1); maintenance of green spaces of the tram (4th quarter).
extension work and maintenance of installations of permanent traffic lights - 2017 renewable 2 times open competition subject to the provisions of Article 25.i-1 and Articles 67 to 68 of the Decree of no2016-360 03/25/2016. This consultation will be passed in application of Article 78 of Decree 2016-360 relating to framework agreements. This is an agreement orders to part with a minimum of 250 000 EUR HT and no maximum. Orders will be notified by purchase orders as and when required along with the application for leave to intervene referred to in the Regulations Service - Traffic - pou pound the City of Toulouse and the relevant departments of other cities of Toulouse Métropole . This market is in line with MPS experimental device (Public Market Simplified), and enables businesses to APPLY based on their only SIRET.
civil works for the creation, modification and maintenance of intersections with permanent lights on the territory of Toulouse Metropole. They essentially comprise:
- The supply, installation and connection of electrical cables and light signaling the supply and installation of protection (sheaths, plastic ribbons);
- The opening and backfilling trenches, the temporary repair of roads and pavements;
- The installation of supports, making for massive gallows and control cabinets and the realization of drawing attention or provision of prefabricated rooms;
- The manufacture of detection loops;
- Achieving air networks on wooden supports;
- Installation and electrical connection of C20 boxes on public lighting network.
- The achievement of specific facilities for pedestrian crossings (PPS).
- Work on the traffic light installations related to tram operation.
Grouping commands between the city of Toulouse and Toulouse Metropole (Coordinator of the grouping). Open invitation to tender (25-i.1º art and 67 to 68 of Decree No 2016-360 of 25.3.2016). purchase orders Framework Agreement (article 78 and 80 of Decree No 2016-360 of 25.3.2016) for the City of Toulouse, with a minimum of 100 000 euro (s) and no maximum - for Toulouse Métropole, no minimum or maximum, and an economic operator. estimated annual amounts: Toulouse Métropole: 50 000 euro (s) HT - city of Toulouse: 800 000 euro (s) HT. This market is in line with MPS device (Public Market Simplified), and enables businesses to APPLY based on their only SIRET. The mode of transmission of the application components and supply is dematerialized. The electronic response is indipensable but no signature is required (the signature will in this case requested a posteriori the only company retained).
Maintenance work on the street lighting networks (and their associated electrical equipment) and setting up temporary power distribution networks.
This work concerns the City of Toulouse and Toulouse Métropole.
For information, the public lighting of the city park is 65,000 light points.
The work to be performed are: realization of mass networks, supply and installation of electrical wiring, cabling & Amp; Quot; Low current "and & Amp; Quot; Strong Currents", supply, installation or modification of windows, furniture and technical furniture IT Amp &; Quot; Standards & Amp; Quot ;, adaptation of computer furniture and operational technologies (sheet metal), production and recovery distributors & Amp; Quot; low currents ", realization and recovery of energy switchboards (230 Vac, 24 Vdc and 48 Vcc), supply, adaptation and installation of components for the preparation of a room, realization of core samples, conducting preliminary studies and papers pre and post installation, provision of training.
Replacement of air conditioning equipment BEAP and PCE.
Expertise of hydraulic networks and replacement of accessories.
control of the recovery order in the CEG EUPK.
For the BEAP and PCE, it is replaced, for each building:
- Air handling units,
- Cabinets air conditioning, extractors, fan coils and split-systems,
- Hydraulic accessories and hydraulic networks,
- Electrical cabinets and control with redesign of control remote control directed to the Central Water Ice of EUPK on Desigo supervision system from Siemens and Schneider PLC.
Added to this is the expertise of EG and EC networks of each building.
Depending on the amount of the offer, it can be provided one or more optional brackets.
The objective of this project is the replacement of circuit breakers TGBT the following buildings: 301, 302, 303, 311, 323, 327, 328 and 342. These buildings are located on the site UGG at the Guiana Space Centre and operator of these facilities is now Regulus.
These electrical facilities were implemented to create UGG in 1989. Circuit breakers are held periodically by the company Regulus operates with the manufacturer's assistance.
For electrical equipment included in the project scope, the manufacturer no longer guarantees the supply of Spare Parts (PDR). Thus the maintenance and operation teams can not ensure repair of the installations in case of failure.
The service includes the supply, packaging, transportation, installation, connections and all suggestions related to work required.
In view of the scale and the technical nature of the work, they will take place during periods of stops of the factory on short intervention niches and not extensible.
The act of engagement will consist of a firm phase and more conditional stages.
Replacing 10 groups of chilled water network pressure maintenance and hot water in buildings of the UPG.
- Hot water system process buildings 301, 302, 303 and 327,
- Hot water and chilled water network CEG buildings 311, 323 and 328.
The basic package includes:
- Management, studies, creation and update of documentation,
- Removal of existing equipment, disposal and treatment of waste,
- Providing the supply and installation of new equipment (10 full GMP and 10 for backflow separation of city water network, 10 city water meters)
- The electrical connections (Energy and Control Command) and hydraulic equipment,
- Changing views of supervision for GMP buildings 301 and 302,
- Replacement of power cables GMP buildings 301 and 302,
- The supply and installation,
- The factory acceptance and the development,
- Tests including tests of regression and operating support (Site recipe)
- Training, regulatory controls, identification of equipment.
This framework agreement concerns the provision of hand tools, power tools and, of outilage tire for the workshops of the city of Toulouse, Toulouse Métropole and Toulouse CCAS. This is tooling for staff working in the building sector (all trades), public works, mechanical workshops, carpentry and locksmith workshops and other.
No 16c088ao - supply of hand tools, tools.
Portable electrical and pneumatic tools.
Year 2017 - 2018 - of 2019.