The purpose of this project is to define all the supplies and works required to supply the electrical installations and lighting the 3-way workshop on pits / footbridges as part of the SMGL Villeneuve Prairie project.
This building is an ERT Establishment Receiving Workers.
The energy work to be carried out will be the following:
- replacement of an HT / LV transformer substation for the general supply of electrical installations,
- installation of a distribution cabinet,
- lighting of pits and footbridges,
- security lighting,
- lighting of an outer track,
- installation of socket outlets,
- installation of cable trays and supply of forces and lighting,
- installation of power supply for electrical equipment (lifting pumps, velocipedic cranes, ...).
Transformation station type Bocage 2 x 630 kVA: 1;
Artery cables BT of general supply workshop 3 VFP (including crossing of lanes, rooms of prints ...): 140 m;
LV general workshop power cables 3 VFP: 2,100 m;
LV BV cabinets workshop 3 VFP: 1;
Luminaire of pit: 696;
Tubular luminaire for traffic gangways: 556;
Projector luminaire for high-luminous lighting: 173;
Stand-Alone Lighting Unit: 280;
Outdoor lighting: 38;
LV supply cables luminaires (all types): 12,000 m;
Socket Set (all types): 188;
LV power supply cables (all types): 7,000 m;
Cable way: 6,000 m.
The quantities indicated above are given merely for information purposes.
SNCF Mobility introduces an open market order (MOSO), to ensure the deployment in 142 Transilien stations from a centralized control room. This tool aims to enable to offer customers, in-service equipment from 1st to last train, ensuring their supervision outside the presence of the station staff hours.
The operation consists of unwinding multicore copper cable or optical fiber to the operating equipment (lighting, escalator, elevator, lift pump, sale of equipment, metal curtain, ticket inspection line), a station so they control (lift information and commands) from a central site via an industrial controller.
The market generally relates to:
- The realization of preventive and corrective maintenance of technical installations of the site "Campus Network", located in Saint-Denis (93)
- Benefits concern the equipment: heating, ventilation, air conditioning, smoke extraction, fire protection, fire safety system, plumbing, electrical strong currents and low current, building management, closed and covered, automatic doors, nacelle.
Personnel security services with regard to traffic during construction of the Rapid Zone Dense.
Advertisements for circulations intended to ensure the safety of personnel present on construction sites
With regard to the risks of clashes.
Removing and installing on-site, autonomous, of electrical installations of signaling.
Installation and dismantling of temporary speed markings in connection with the realization of a site.
As part of the interconnection project of the station Ardoines, RER C with the project Grand Paris Express, Line 15 south (of Ardoines station), the following work is planned:
- Works of art work, PASO (underpass)
- Civil Works docks,
- Earthworks (+ PaSo Quays)
- Civil Engineering of electrical energy,
- Emergence docks
- Metal Gateways: temporary (rental) + final (foundations, supports)
- Demolition of shelters and various docks,
- Track (removal rests, leveling)
- Landscaping PaSo (equipment, furniture, signage) and docks,
- Fixed Stairs PaSo to Quai (metalwork, floors, paintings)
- Metalwork path (railings, PMR slope) and temporary stairs
- Dock facilities (equipment, furniture, signage).
This contract notice relates to the completion of all the work for the construction of docks and setting accessibility of the station-Aubergenville Elisabethville in the EOLE project, extension of the RER E in the west.
Brief description of work to be done:
* Public Construction / Civil Engineering miscellaneous:
- Enhancement of both platforms up to 920 mm from the running surface,
- Adapting the length of platforms for a useful length of 225 m, creating a ramp 11 ml at each end of platform 1 and adaptation of ramps on platform 2,
- Creation of two hoppers elevators in the docks, giving access to the underpass,
- Realization of micropiles for shelter,
- Resumption of stair cavities, garden walls, steps, platforms enhancement next, etc,
* Metalwork / Metalworking:
- Handrail, guardrail, fencing, gates, etc.
* Metal frame:
- Replacement of existing shelters by shelter-type Pompadour,
* Electrical energy / telecommunications:
- Lighting, power, sound system, remote display, video, etc.
* Safety equipment.
The objectives of this audit are:Update the assessment of the network status;
2. Assess maintenance policies and trajectories in connection with the condition of facilities and the expected performance;Express policy recommendations to adapt where necessary the industrial trajectory: industrial policies; Allocation by technical area (track, signaling, catenary structures ...).
The audit will therefore endeavor in the first place to produce a photograph * * the state of the heritage of the national network, with a reminder of changing its consistency for 20 years, and in a second stage to assess the likely trend this state in time for the effects of traffic, the natural aging of components and maintenance policies (as maintenance and regeneration) being implemented.
4 axes of analysis:
a) On the network status:
The national railway network will be broken down into 6 main categories:
- The high-speed network,
- Principles of UIC lines groups 1 to 4,
- The main lines of UIC groups 5-6,
- Secondary lines with travelers UIC groups 7, 8 and 9 AV,
- No user secondary lines of UIC groups 7, 8 and 9 SV,
- Service roads including major projects to treat freight traffic (yards).In addition, it will consider the segmentation used in Île-de-France to differentiate certain policies:
- Hyper-dense areas,
- Dense areas,
- Standard + areas
- Standard areas
This photograph will focus on examining the following areas:
- Ways and crossings,
- Engineering structures and earthworks,
- Security installations,
- Telecommunications facilities,
- The fixed installations for electric traction: catenary and sub power stations into electrical energy.
b) policy evaluation:
This assessment will focus on maintaining the broad sense, ie:
- The surveillance.
And the effectiveness of related policies in the medium and long term, given the stakes:
- of security,
- Performance (speed, speed, reliability, availability, resilience, robustness)
- The cost of ownership over the long term.
Comparisons with other networks provide useful insights.
The analysis will also take into account the conditions of realization of the renewal or maintenance work light rail traffic and potential constraints generated by network development operations.
c) On resource allocation and adjudication process:It will set out recommendations as necessary on this subject.
d) On the path of renewal of signaling installations:
The audit will be able to propose changes on trajectories between JRC and other signaling (automatic blocks, cables, power supplies ...), in respect of heritage data, incidents are and its evolution, direct and indirect consequence of these performance data etc ...