Supply of electrical equipment for the services of the Haute-Savoie.
The purpose of this contract is to renovate the electrical and control installations of the Thuriès hydroelectric plant (81).
It is essentially (not exhaustive) of fluorescent tubes, halogen lamps, compact fluorescent lamps, LED lamps, switches, circuit breakers, and various small electrical equipment.
Works for video surveillance of the workshop events logistics.
The purpose of this contract is the electrical renovation and control of the Banca hydroelectric plant (64).
The purpose of this contract is to renovate the Banca hydroelectric plant and to:
- the conformity of the ventilation of the elevator transformers,
- the replacement of the 20 kV substation,
- replacement of IEGs (SAA and SAC, cables),
- the design, manufacture and commissioning of control-command equipment,
- studies, manufacture and commissioning of excitation systems for groups,
- the replacement of the factory-head valve connection cables,
- studies, design and commissioning of the plant lighting.
The main objectives and constraints of the market are as follows:
- the modernization of electrical equipment in order to improve the operation and production of the plant,
- as an indication, the operation is scheduled from Q2 2018 to Q4 2018.
The main characteristics of electrical equipment are as follows:
- The 5,000 V units of 1.1 MW of unit power are connected to their riser transformers (group-blocks), and then the energy is drained by a 20,000 V HVAC board connected to the ERDF network.
- The second-order control-command is managed by an API whereas the first rank consists of relaying. The three alternators have obsolete static excitations.
This list is not exhaustive. The total perimeter will be described in a specification which will be attached to the consultation file.