Increasing the reliability of the system DC switchyard. Replacing the batteries. Delivery includes: 4 pcs. batteries with liquid electrolyte with capacity of 605 Ah consisting of a 106 pcs. components and complete with seismic racks; 4 pcs. rectifiers for charging and recharging of batteries; 4 pcs. switchgear for 220 VDC.
Increasing the reliability of the system DC switchyard. Replacing the batteries. Delivery includes: 4 pcs. batteries with liquid electrolyte with capacity 605Ah consisting of a 106br. components and complete with seismic racks; 4 pcs. rectifiers for charging and recharging of batteries; 4 pcs. switchgear for 220VDC.
Annex 2 of the CA is a complete set of delivery, and in Annex 6 are given all the requisite characteristics of the equipment.
Spare parts, tools and accessories, specialized equipment and software.
- The contractor must offer spare parts in the amount of not less than 10% of the installed equipment in the equipment;
- Contractor according to their experience should provide all the necessary parts for 10 years of operation, based on the specifics of wearing parts and equipment arising from defects in its operation by other entities;
- Tools and Accessories.
The Contractor shall provide one (1) complete set of specific tools and accessories that are required for assembly, disassembly and subsequent maintenance of the equipment.
- Specialized equipment and software.
The Contractor must deliver a comprehensive set of specialized equipment needed for setup, periodicals and testing others. of the delivered equipment.
The Contractor shall provide the necessary software for specialized equipment (if applicable);
- Spare components for battery;
- Module type "drawer" with the circuit breaker for rated current 250 A, output poles for discharge / charge ...
Design, supply and installation of new cabinets for switchgear 6kV, replacing old located in the premises of the DGS-5,6 GV, GW, GX.
The scope of the terms of reference included detailed design, procurement of necessary equipment and spare parts, dismantling the old equipment, installation, NDP and commissioning of newly delivered equipment, training.