In the second track Homburger Damm in Frankfurt following electric power systems will be constructed (EEA): Track field illumination, electrical points heating systems (Ehwa), power electronic interlocking (CBI-A) including emergency power system from the catenary, low and medium voltage systems and various cable assignment work.
The German Bundesbank built in Dortmund a new branch. There are telecommunications, IT and power systems installed.
Renewal of Greenhouse Automation DIN 276 KoGR. 480 for sale.
Working for Greenhouse Automation in Tropicarium the Palmengarten in Frankfurt. For the existing glasshouses greenhouse automation (air conditioning) is including rebuilt. The supply systems. The services include dismantling of existing control cabinets, field devices, automation equipment and parts of the existing control system. Rebuilding of 5 information points incl. Enclosure fields and automation equipment. Supply and installation of field devices for Wärmetechnische-, Ventilation and Sanitary Equipment. Construction of a new management and operating device for connection of new information priorities incl. Hardware (servers, network cabinet, switches). Software services for about 1700 physical data points in the field of greenhouse automation (air conditioning) and approximately 600 data points in the field of building automation (supplies). The installation work (cabling, cable trays, pipes, etc.) carried out by the technical crew Electronics as specified by the technical crew building automation. Connection work to the cabinets, field devices, etc. carried out by the technical crew building automation.
The condominium (WA) "On dovetail" was built from 1949 to 1962 in 4 storey building phases as 2-5 buildings with plastered facades and gable roofs.17 844 m
2, 4 garages and 2 heating centers.
The main objective of the reorganization is to optimize the housing stock by energetic, techn. and baukonstruktive measures with improving the fire, sound and thermal insulation as well as the modernization of the TGA.
In addition to a "1: 1" remediation is also to develop a decision paper on the subject of post-compression under the Work phase 2; for the purposes of a feasibility study regarding construction law, rough cost estimate and construction schedule.A legal claim for additional assignment is not.
The project language is German.This includes the following streets:
- Hill Straße 172 - 188, MFA;
- Theodor-Storm-Straße 2 - 20 MFA;
- On dovetail 59-73, MFA;
- Chamissostraße 29 - 47, MFA;
- Underground I - IV.
Depending on the concept the following measures are necessary:
Roof work / Insulation work:Renewal of drainage system, examination in view of fire protection regulations.
- Insulation of the basement ceiling.
- External wall insulation in coordination with energy concept.
Facades:Projections, balconies, loggias according EnEV in force at the time of the planning version or alternative planning related concepts.
- Replacement of windows / windows including shutters according to EnEV, if necessary, considering the required additional sound insulation requirements.
- Redesign stairwell window, also with regard to fire protection concept.Railings / parapets.
- Repair of damaged KG outdoor stairs, exterior basement walls and doorways.
- Check for sealing of external basement walls.
Stairways:Fire protection regulations.
- Fire protection compartmentalization of installation shafts.Repainting.
- Renewal of the electrical.
- Reprocessing existing stair coverings, platforms and handrails.
- Replacement of the entrance doors.
- Renewal of Briefkastenanalagen.
- Windows: examination in view of smoke extractor (fire) and pollution.
- Fire protection compartmentalization of installation shafts.
- Renovation or refurbishment of the flooring, plaster and painter Work, also ceiling plaster, renovation electric / HLS.
- Refurbishing of the bathrooms (tiles, objects, fittings, installation).
- Refurbishing of the kitchen installation.
- 1 residential unit is to plan accessible as an option (costs are shown separately).
- In parallel with the 1: 1 restoration is the possibility of recompression to consider.
House Technical measures:Insulation not insulated plant components etc.
- Replacement of the main electrical distribution and electrical installation base in the public areas (including outdoor areas) and in the apartments, including coaxial cable, telephone, door phones etc.Examination requirement automatic backwash filter for drinking water. Renewal of drainage canals dirty water and rainwater.
- Dismantling of the gas supply.to consider costs diagram).
Also components of planning are:
- Underground garages.
The exact scope of defined during the planning phase and should be a global approach for adherence to the budget.
Construction costs gross 26,500,000 EUR;
KG 300 gross 18,300,000 EUR;
KG 400 gross 8,200,000 EUR;Cost building EUR 25.9 million; Cost Haustechnik 8,400,000 EUR.
For the home-technical measures a separate office is bound as part of a competition by the bank.
16FEI22114, Complex renovation and expansion station Niesky Niesky and route - Horka (a).
Second track and electrification of the line from Niesky (e) - Horka (a) the route 6207 (16 km of track).
Construction: new building superstructure according to Ril 820.2010 (tracks and switches; construction material provides AG); Replacement construction of 5 ew (largest span 11,10 m, maximum length 110 m), adjustments for LSW to 3 ew, construction of a pedestrian underpass (pedestrian tunnel with elevators), Replacement construction of 2 Sue, 2 passages; New support structure 220 m; New construction of noise barriers (total length of 3.1 km); New passenger facility Bf. Niesky with 2 platforms and techn. Equipment; Tipping designed for 160 km / h twin-track railway embankment ink. Damm widening, installation of base courses, soil replacement, 1km milling mixing-injection method, installation of geosynthetics; Deep drainage, cable management systems; trasse close LBP measures;
railway equipment services: Re-equipment of 3 level crossings with adaptation to the electronic interlocking technology; Re-equipment with fiber and copper cable systems; Building new PBXs; New overhead line systems; New Electrical Equipment for lighting and power including New point heating system and track field illumination.
Implementation planning and surveying; Building in partial total shutdown and running of trains.
The new building of the farm buildings house 35 is located in the core area of the University Hospital Frankfurt. The specifications include the refrigeration.
Title Refrigeration LV 402;
1 x composite refrigeration system for medium temperature about 50 kW;
1 x composite refrigeration plant for freezing about 25 kW;
1 x composite refrigeration system for medium temperature about 30 kW;
1 x composite refrigeration unit for shock cooling 65 kW;
1 x heat recovery system;
3 x chiller.
Refrigerator expansion 700m
2Wall panel, approximately 500 m 2Ceiling panel, approximately 500 m 2Floor insulation, about 40 refrigerator doors, 2 cold rooms, approximately 3 000 m of refrigerant piping in various diameters. about 20 000 m of electrical wires in various grades and cross sections. Associated cabinets and controllers.
Introduction, installation, commission and maintain.
The house 35 is located in the core area of the University Hospital Frankfurt. The new building of the farm buildings house 35 runs for operational reasons in 2 phases. The first phase consisting of warehouses and a covered loading area is already running and running.
There are telecommunications, IT and power systems installed.
KG 440 Electric Installation:5.05 km Lightning catch and derivatives.
KG 450 Telecommunication Equipment:2.5 km 4-point truss system as installation grid.
KG 540 electric outdoor installation:46.5 km control cable.
Maintenance contracts for BMA, BOS plant, SAA, maintenance contracts for emergency lighting systems, smoke and emergency diesel generators, running time each 4 years.
Kita "Lilo Herrmann" Blumenthalstr. 13 15234 Frankfurt (Oder); Los: Electrical work 6500 m cables and wires, 1 piece meter box, 1 piece of main distribution, 4 pieces subdistributions, 1100m Laying systems, 275 pieces installation equipment, construction, 175 pieces lights, 1 piece of emergency lighting system, 1 piece data network, 1 piece of alarm system, 1 piece data network (210 m data line, 1 piece of data closet, 4 piece data Outlets 2xRJ45 Cat. 6), 1 piece RWA system
Restoration lighting system and control at the Museum of Communication