The City of Dresden intends the demolition of the existing building of the Gymnasium Dresden-Klotzsche and the construction of a 5-spacious school building.
Services of the power phases (Phases) 2-9 according to § 55 HOAI 2013 - Annex 15.
Gross floor area (GFA) school building Ersatzneubau
about 10 310 m
Land area (after deduction BGF school building)
approximately 16 126 m
Construction costs over the KG 400 for the replacement construction of the school building
approximately 4.3 million EUR gross.
The fundraising for "X-Computerlaminograph for investigating large components preferably from fiber composite materials" will be used at the Institute of Materials Science of TU Dresden in radiographic specialized laboratory.
X-Computerlaminograph for investigating large components preferably from fiber composite materials "consisting of the following components:
- X-Laminographieanlage (Electrical supply, 6-axis manipulator Open Top, granite pedestal, semi-open X-ray tube, flat panel detector, controller, cooling, measuring and control computer);
- Software package (script control, measurement software, reconstruction software);
- Training, support and documentation (introductory training at the TU Dresden, Support in German or English, documentation);
Supply, installation, commissioning and acceptance on the client's incl. All costs plus expenses.
FL 072 joinery Interior schools (TO 1A, 1B).
Carpentry work on the finished reinforced concrete shell and partly. Finished drywall 2 school buildings (gymnasium 5-quickly and high school 4-liberally).
TO A - High School, 4 storeys + connector 1 storeys
12 460 m92 m
2BGF to 4060 m 2Area, 2) 560 m 2) 1 250 m 2) 170 m 2) 15.5 m 2)
- Wardrobes of different lengths (60 St.)39 yds) 36 St.)
- Vanity tops, solid surface material (20 St.)46 m
2), Screens (2 St.)
- Mirror (50 St.)
TO B - high school, 4 storeys
8330 m116 m
2BGF to 2 290 m 2footprint 2) 440 m 2) 810 m 2)
- Wardrobes of different lengths (40 St.)32 yds) 27 St.)
- Vanity tops, solid laminate (16 St.)
- Mirror (34 St.)Electrical appliances.
Individual periods see tender documents.