Electrical installation includes: 1 main NS distribution, 1 LV main / sub distribution, 10 LV sub-distributions, 6 DC power supplies, 1 DC central battery system (1 hour), 700 DC installation devices, 1 DALI control unit , 500 pcs. Luminaires, 50 escape sign luminaires, 45,000 m of cables and lines with / without function maintenance, 120 pc. Connect external systems, 2 pc. TK distribution cabinet, 1 pc. VoIP door intercom system, 2 pc. Bell system, 1 pc. Video system with one outdoor camera, 1 fire alarm control panel, 100 automatic fire detectors, 13 non-automatic detectors, 100 auto switches, 2 500 m fire alarm cable with / without function maintenance, 5 LAN distribution cabinets, 240 double data doses, 250 m fiber optic cable Data cable, 22,000 m data cable, category 7a, 550 m cable tray / riser with / without functional integrity, 1 000 m installation pipe / duct, device installation trunking, 150 m trunking rail for lighting, 130 pc. Core drillings / openings, 80 pcs Bra sealings, close to 150 breakthroughs, expert examinations.
Lot 15 - electrical installation according to II. 2.4; Additional services: outdoor cable, house entries and exterior lighting.
Additional services: outdoor cable, house entries and exterior lighting.
Lot 4 - technical planning of technical equipment ELT (ALG 4 +5).
The city of Chemnitz is planning the interior renovation of the
School building of the Georg-Weerth-Oberschule; Uhlandstraße 2-4 in 09130 Chemnitz. For the service phases (LPH) 2; 3 and 5 - 8 of the technical planning Technical Equipment ELT (ALG 4 + 5) according to § 55 HOAI i. V. m. Annex 15, a planning office in the context of an open procedure according to 5 15 VgV is sought
Gross floor area (GFA) approx. 6,500 m2; Cost limit KG
200 - 700: EUR 2,165 million gross.
The tender for lot 3 construction includes the demolition and erection of buildings and plant components as well as road construction and includes the following services:
- general services;
- Demolition of buildings and plant components;
- excavation pit;
- scaffolding work;
- reinforced concrete works;
- lightning protection, grounding;
- masonry, drywall, flooring, painting;
- windows, doors, gates, railings;
- steel and metalworking;
- system construction;
- works for drinking, waste and rainwater connections;
- concrete work;
- outdoor facilities;
- traffic facilities;
- sealing, insulating and drainage work;
- Heating installation.These can be found in the tender documents.
The tender for lot 4 - machinery and process engineering includes the supply and installation of new machinery and process technology, as well as the conversion and the reuse and integration of existing facilities.
Lot 4 includes the following services:
- General services Machine and process engineering;
- plant engineering: sedimentation, sludge dewatering, demanganization, provision of chemicals, floating pumping station;
- dismantling of technical equipment;
- Measuring technology;
- technological steel construction;
- pipeline construction / dismantling;
- TGA heating, ventilation, plumbing.These can be found in the tender documents.
Lot 5 covers the factory planning as well as the delivery, installation and commissioning of the electrical and automation technology and includes the following services:
- general services;
- medium voltage distribution;
- precast building;
- lightning protection and earthing systems;
- low-voltage switchgear;
- low voltage installation;
- raised floor;
- lighting systems;
- central equipotential bonding;
- automation hardware;
- automation cabling;
- PLC programming.These can be found in the tender documents.
Lot 2: technical planning of technical equipment according to § 53 HOAI - groups of equipment 4 and 5 (ELT).
The city of Chemnitz intends to renovate and expand the existing gymnasium on the grounds of the Sportforum Chemnitz. The planned construction measures should serve to improve the cramped training conditions as well as the temporary competition use. The training site is used by the Kunstturnverein and has the status of a federal training base. To get the status; an extension of the Kunstturnhalle is necessary. The subject of the contract is the technical planning of technical equipment of the equipment groups 4 and 5 for the service phases 5 to 8. Construction costs KG 400 (ALG 1 to 3 and 8): 297 944,17 EUR gross. The client intends to commission the service phases (Lph) 5 to 8 for the technical planning technical equipment ELT (ALG 4 + 5) in accordance with HOAI § 55 ff. In conjunction with Annex 15. The commissioning takes place gradually. At the end of the contract award procedure, contracts 5 and 6 are contractually contracted. There is no legal claim to the transfer of all service phases. Likewise, there is no legal claim to further appointment after provision of the first phases of service.
Lot 3 - Electrical planning.
The City of Chemnitz is planning a new location for the Ernst-Busch Language School at the Ernst-Wabra-Strasse 34 site in Chemnitz, including the existing school building and the existing sports hall as well as an extension building. The Sprachheilschule Ernst-Busch as a sponsoring school comprises the school forms of a 3-speed primary school and a 2-speed upper school. The maximum class size is 13 students in elementary school, up to a maximum of 16 students in upper secondary schools. An administrative area is assigned to each school form. The Chemnitz advisory center is also to receive premises at the site. Technical planning services for the performance picture ELT of the performance phases 3; 5-9 in accordance with § 55 HOAI in conjunction with Annex 15 for the rehabilitation and extension work at the new location language school "Ernst-Busch". BGF approx. 6 719 m
Electrical power construction site clearance.
Low-voltage current including BOS-line network G.
- Approx. 25 km telecommunications cable (copper, indoor installation);
- approx. 1 km of telecommunication cables (LWL, indoor and outdoor);
- Telecommunication distributors for approx. 400DA;
- Light deflection system according to DIN VDE 0834 with 3 pcs. Group centers, 3 pcs. Service unit units, approx. 40 pcs. Bed units;
- approx. 30 hours of watches;
- 6 pcs. Door intercom, 3 pcs. Table intercoms;
- Fire detection system according to DIN 14675 1 St Fire detection system with connection to the existing plant
approx. 380 pcs. automatic and nonautomatic detectors;
- approx. 3 pcs. RWA systems;
- approx. 300 m spotlight cable for BOS system;
- approx. 700 computer ports, 3 pcs. Distribution with passive components, measurement of copper and fiber optic cables.
Lot 2: Technical planning according to § 53 HOAI - Annex groups 4 and 5 (ELT).
The city of Chemnitz intends to renovate and expand the existing Kunstturnhalle on the grounds of the sportsforum Chemnitz. The planned construction measures are intended to improve the cramped training conditions as well as to use the competition at times.
The training facility is used by the Kunstturnverein and has the status of a federal training camp. In order to maintain the status, an expansion of the Kunstturnhalle is necessary.
Subject of the order is technical planning of the equipment groups 4 and 5 for the power phases 5 to 8.
Construction costs KG 400 (ALG 1 to 3 and 8): 297 944.17 EUR gross.
The client intends to commission the service phases (Lph.) 5 to 8 for the technical planning ELT (ALG 4 + 5) according to HOAI § 55 ff. The commissioning is carried out step by step. At the end of the tendering procedure, service phases 5 and 6 will be contracted for the time being. There is no legal claim for the transfer of all performance phases. Similarly, there is no right to resubmit after the provision of the first service phases.
Heavy current and low current house A.
- 5 St Building Power Distributors,
- 4 hours of high current UV,
- ca.100 m cable track,
- approx. 350 St installation units,
- approx. 120 lights,
- about 150 fire scorings,
- approx. 3 km Power cable,
- approx. 5 km of low-voltage cables,
- 1 st group center, approx. 7 St bed units, 1st service room unit as an extension of the prev. Light ruffing system,
- 5 pcs of auxiliary clocks, as an extension of the previous clock system,
- 4 St door intercom, 1 table intercom as an extension of the prefixed door intercom position,
- approx. 150 automatic and non-automatic detectors, as an extension of the pre-existing fire alarm system,
- approx. 100 computer ports.
Electrical installation work.