See II.2.4 - Description of Procurement.Information on construction measures There is no single monument protection available, however the ensembl protection is to be preserved for urbanistic and architectural reasons.
Subsequent reconstruction tasks are the subject of the intended assignment:
- Basic energetic refurbishment on the basis of EnEV 2013;
- Implementation of accessibility and inclusion (installation and conversion of lifts, barrier-free access, installation and conversion of disabled WCs etc.);
- Building Ecology / Sustainable Building using the Sustainable Building Assessment System (BNB), application of the sustainable building guidelines (LFNB);Premises (refurbishment of offices, sanitary facilities, kitchenettes, meeting rooms and function rooms, etc.);
- Most of the renewal of the heating installation in order to comply with current regulations, component replacement;
- Fire resistance.
BGF houses 18-19-20: 14 100 m²EUR 2 200 000 Summer 2024 (Lph 8) Subject of the order The final stage contract is intended to cover the entire HOAI performance including the RBBau section ES construction in EW construction quality.
- Services Specialist planning Technical equipment, specialization Supply engineering (plant group 1: Waste water, water, gas installations, plant group 2: Heat supply plants, plant group 3: Air technology plants and plant group 8: building automation) Lph 1-9, HOAI § 54ff for the foundation of buildings 18 , 19 and 20, as well as for the intermediate storage, the media-technical connection of a container installation.Rating system Sustainable Building (BNB);
- Special services such as inventory and documentation review.Summer 2028 (Lph 9). There is, however, no legal claim to the transfer of all benefits.
Duration / Finish: The building will be handed over to the user in November 2020th
The University of Bonn (UKB) plant in the western region, south of Hematology, on the Venusberg to build a new headquarters Sterilgutversorgungsanlage. The new CSSD is required to ensure a sufficient supply of the hospital operation. A main objective of the new CSSD is to centralize the sterile supply and thus z. B. to improve operations. During the construction of a solution for the implementation of optimal operating procedures and in particular a reduction in the follow-up costs to be found.
With the construction of the CSSD therefore the gradual dissolution of the currently existing decentralized sterilization units connected (current main facility in Surgical Center). The centralization of sterile services is a core component of the master plan for the structural and functional development of the UKB until 2020.
It is intended to award the performance of the fire alarm system in the course of an open tender.
Fire detection technology for the new CSSD.