- 1 St. MV switchgear 20 kV, 7-fields;
- 2 St. transformer 20 / 0,4 kV, 400 kVA;
- 1 pc power system 0.4 kV, 315 kVA;
- 1 St. Nazi main distribution 0.4kV AV and SV;
- 16 St. Subdistributor;
- 1500 m installation systems;
- 2 000 m main lines;
- 60 km installation cables;
- 2 000 St. switchgear, sockets etc .;
- 900 St. KNX devices;
- 55 km telecommunication / signal and data lines;
- 800 St. ITC data ports;
- 8 hour data distribution cabinets;
- 1 pc UPS 10 kVA;
- 1 St. PA system;
- 1 St. patient call system;
- 1300 St. Lighting;
- 1 St. lightning protection system.
Supply of electricity incl. Power usage for the facilities of the municipal company clinics and homes of Upper Franconia, this concerns the locations Bayreuth Regional Hospital, District Hospital Obermain, District Hospital Rehau and District Hospital Hochstadt.
Extent of each year about 7.3 million kWh.
The City of Bayreuth is intended the refurbishment of the Richard-Wagner-Gymnasium with 2-fold gym.
Apart from the newly constructed area of lunchtime supervision and the already renovated area of specialized classes (except the specialized classes of Biology) are to restore all areas of the school.
The school was founded in 1867 and is conveniently located in the center of Bayreuth.
A part of the building complex is a listed building. School extensions were carried out in the 60 unf 70s.
Currently about 800 students / inside the gymnasium.
The renovation will must be in running school operations.
The education sector has an area of about 10 500 meters
According currently überschlägiger cost estimate (DIN 276 Kgr. 300 + 400) is of construction costs of about 10 million EUR gross assumed.
It is intended to entrust this call the following services:
Technical equipment, plant groups 4, 5 and 6, work phases 1-9 in accordance with §§ 53 ff. HOAI.
- 2 pcs. Switch and control cabinets
ISP 01 and ISP 02 RLT heating technique 1;
- Field devices with accessories;
- GLT with accessories;
- physical data points 400 pieces;
- communicating data points about 400 pieces;
- plant displays about 41 pieces;
- electrical installation.
3 St. distributions;
4,000 m cable;
50 m cable trays;
100 St. Installation equipment;
1 pc RWA system;
1 pc. BM system;
1 pc IT system.
The order includes the electrotechnical and mechanical maintenance work including
- welding works,
- inspection and repair of the structure and parts of the structure above the water line, and
- Coating, insulation and scaffolding work at offshore and onshore converter stations.Provision of material for the necessary maintenance work on the scope of services to be provided by the tenderer. The work shall be carried out according to DIN 31051: 2003-06 and DIN 31051: 2015-09.
The scope of this commissioning includes all necessary measures at the offside converter stations and AC power transmission systems on the topside.
Electrotechnical maintenance mainly comprises the following components:
Control systems, GIS, transformers, switchgear, auxiliary and emergency generators, AC and DC self-contained including UPS, normal and emergency lighting, Paga system
Mechanical maintenance mainly includes the following systems:Fire brigade systems, drinking water systems, deck washers, sewage systems, platform cranes, lifts and other material handling systems, electric hatches, bunker station, nautical systems, sea water systems, compressed air systems, fuel supply, auxiliary and emergency diesel engines , Fresh water cooling systems, mechanical parts of converter cooling systems, supply cooling systems.
***The work is carried out inside and outside the platform as well as in confined areas.
Additional operating and inspection tasks can be added to the scope of services in situ.
Proposals for optimization using the RCM (Reliability Centered Maintenance) method.
Creation of a 3D model.
Special attention is to be given to all relevant technical requirements as well as to requirements arising from legal and legal requirements during the entire service provision, in particular the VDE and DGUV regulations.
Details of the type and scope of the service to be provided are specified by the tender documents.
Part 1 (Realization Contest)
The competition contribution, which is envisaged for realization, is divided into two administrative buildings which are directly connected to each other in a city-planning context.Reconstruction of the canteen, 7,000m
Part 2 (attached part of the idea)6.500m
The contract is gradually closed.Appendix 15 HOAI.
The services are optional / stage-wise, with the planning part 2 and 3 planned in the first half-year 2019 for the idea part.
Part 1 (Realization Contest)
New building V1O including conversion canteen and new building V1N
- Performance phase (LP) 1-8 with gradual commissioning, of which stage 3 as option for the building owner, LP 2 has already been provided in part
Stage 1: LP 1- 4, Stage 2: LP 5-7, Stage 3: LP 8,
Investment groups 4/5/6 (§ 53 HOAI)
Part 2 (attached part of the idea)
Conversion of the building, building V1W, optional
- Performance phase (LP) 1-8 with gradual commissioning, of which level 2 + 3 as building-side options, LP 2 has already been provided in part
Stage 1: LP 1+ 2, Stage 2: LP 3- 7, Stage 3: LP 8
Investment groups 4/5/6 (§ 53 HOAI)
There is no legal claim for the assignment of optional project stages.
It is pointed out that the client provides some services himself and also assigns a project manager, so that not all of the service phases are assigned 100%.
Services include excavation works, carcass work reinforced concrete, masonry and waterproofing, dismantling works static fuse, installation of basic pipelines, installation of electrical components, installation of anchoring systems.
The supply of this contract for the project handling of the client is divided into three areas ("technical installations", "electrical systems" and "sea platform / steel structure") due to its complexity and the following phases:
- offer / planning phase,
- construction phase including all associated technical installations to be installed,
- the shipping phase of the platform to its final location in the German North Sea,
- Establishment phase of the platform at its destination,
- the start-up phase,
- phase of the final technical inspection by the main contractor.A project manager on the part of the contractor must coordinate all the necessary services of the contractor and be available as a contact for the client and representative of the contractor. The details are clarified by the tender documents and during the procurement negotiations.