Safety tests on about 54,000 electrical equipment
3500 m cable trays, 4 600m supply lines, 45 000m NYM-J 3x2.5 installation cables, 43 pieces subdistributions, 1600 Lights, 2111 ports data cabling.
When the construction project is the extension of a climbing gym for Landesleistungszentrum and the design of open spaces with exterior and Boulder area. The building consists of two buildings (existing hall and new hall).
Object of the contract, the services of professional planning technical equipment according HOAI Part 4, Section 2 below.
The city of Augsburg will the RWS / FOS / BOS to redevelop in Augsburg at the Old post 86a.The subdivision of the floor slabs, usages is largely provided with system partitions (Mechel-walls). The work covers mainly the securing of escape routes, the adjacent components, as well as pollutant remediation (Asbestos), and hardware fire.
The implementation of fire protection exercise is divided into 2 areas of action.The following activity 2 (MB 2) comprises the remaining components 1-4 and has not yet started. For further processing of the complete renovation of the specifications developed fire protection basic concept by TÜV Süd are to be continued. The implementation in these areas is to begin in 2018 and is not the subject of the contract. From the gradual commissioning no claim to the commission of further steps can be derived. About one each additional assignment of power levels of authority in the further process course decides. BA MB 2 is planned for the 2021st
Fachplanung Technical equipment for the facility groups 1-3 and 8:
According to current knowledge according HOAI system are 15 "Object List Technical Equipment" the honorary zones for asset groups classified as:
Anlagengruppe1 - Honorary Zone II;
Investment Group 2 - Honorary Zone II;
Investment Group 3 - Honorary Zone III;
Investment Group 8 - Honorary Zone III.
Based on current information, the client assumes the following cost rate (net):580 000 EUR, net; 480 000 EUR, net; 2.4 million EUR, net; 610 000 EUR, net.
Upgrading the listed Hans-Adlhoch school with the following priorities:
- Preparation of escape and rescue routes (2 external stairs);
- Conversion of the former gymnasium in a covered recreation hall;
- Installation of a fire alarm system + Voice Alarm;
- Repairs to facades and roofs;
- Restoration of the windows;
- Sewer rehabilitation, installation of drainage culverts;
- Painting and plastering work in classrooms;
- Toilet refurbishment;
- Modernization of technology: electrical installation, IT networking, heating systems, sanitary facilities;
- Installation of a ventilation system for kitchens and classrooms;
- New construction of an elevator;
- Restoration of the schoolyard;
- Rehabilitation of sports surfaces.