The subject of the public contract is the supply of potentiostatos. The subject of the public contract is also the installation itself, the training of the operator by a qualified employee and the guarantee and guarantee of the post-warranty service. The public contract is divided into 2 parts. The subject of performance of a public contract is divided into 2 parts in accordance with Section 18 of the Act, whereby the Contractor may submit his tender for any of the parts of the public contract, he may submit his tender to all parts.
The subject of the second part of the public contract is a computer-controlled potentiostat / galvanostat, which has to be able to work at high voltages used for anodizing metal films in organic electrolytes or specific depositions. Potentiostat / galvanostat must be supplied with control and evaluation software.
The potentiostat / galvanostat must meet the following minimum parameters:
a) Potentiostat / galvanostat
- Minimum number of connectors for connection of electrodes: 3,
- Max. voltage: +/- 220V,
- Max. current output +/- 2,000 mA,
- Current resolution (% range): 0.5%,
- Lowest scanning step: 6.6μV,
- The choice of the most suitable current range during measurement, either automatic or manual,
- The USB interface to connect to the computer (the computer is not part of the procurement).
c) Software and accessories
- Control and evaluation software,
- cables for connecting at least 3 electrodes,
- Faraday cage with a built-in switch that interrupts the circuit when the cage is opened,
- A safety circuit that interrupts when there is a current overload.
The subject of this contract is the reconstruction of distribution power and low voltage wiring in an apartment building (for use of the flats) - common areas of the house, residential units in 12 storeys, leads to non-residential premises on the 1st floor - to the extent of project documentation.