Transmission Efficiency Project (TEP) - P131558
Southern Vietnam Power Projects Management Borad | Published February 17, 2016 - Deadline April 20, 2016
Supply Of Electrical Equipment And Materials For Substation
And Connections For 500kv Tan Uyen Substation And Connections Subproject.
Invitation forBids (IFB)
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLICOF VIETNAM
VIETNAM TRANSMISSIONEFFICIENCY PROJECT (TEP)
Loan No.: Ln.8417-VN
Subproject: 500kVTan Uyen substation and Connections
Package TU-G02:Supplyof Electrical Equipment and Materials for Substation and Connections
1. TheSocialist Republic of Vietnam has received a loan from the World Banktowardthe cost of the Vietnam Transmission Efficiency Project (TEP), and intends toapply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for Package TU-G02 "Supply of Electrical Equipment and Materials for Substation andConnections" ofSubproject: 500kV Tan Uyen substation andConnections.
2. Under theauthorizationof Vietnam Electricity (EVN)/National Power Transmission Corporation (EVNNPT), Southern Vietnam Power ProjectsManagement Board (SPMB) now invites sealed bids from eligible biddersforPackage TU-G02 "Supply ofElectrical Equipment and MaterialsFor Substation and Connections" of Subprojectof 500kV Tan Uyen substation andConnections.
Quantitiesof main equipment andmaterials for Package TU-G02:
500kV TAN UYEN SUBSTATION:
Supply ofelectrical equipment and materials (circuit breakers, disconnecting switches,capacitive voltage transformers, current transformers, surge arresters, postinsulators, conductors and bus bar materials, clamps and connectors) for
Five (05) bays of 500kVside;
Ten (10) bays of 220kV side;
Eight (08)bays of 110kV side;
One (01) bay of 35kV side and one (01) bay of 22kVside;
Conductor ACSR-400/51 200.93km
Earthwire PHLOX-181 12.384km
Optical Ground Wire OPGW -180 11.985km
110 kV ceramic/glass/polymer insulator stringforconductor 36 sets
220kV ceramic/glass/polymerinsulator string forconductor 1080 sets
110kV tension string forearthwire 2sets
110kV tension string for OPGW 2sets
220kV suspension and tension string for earthwire 75sets
220kV suspension and tension string for OPGW 66sets
(Specific quantities describedin Item 1, Section VII of Bidding Document)
Purchaser's warehouse: Vinh Loc warehouse,Vinh Loc industrial zone, Binh Tan district, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Forty-two (42) weeks from theeffective date of contract.
(Refer to Item1, Section III of Bidding Document)
3. Biddingwill be conducted through the International Competitive Bidding procedures asspecified in the World Bank's Guidelines: Procurement ofGoods, Works and Non-Consulting Services under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits&Grants by World Bank Borrowers dated January 2011 ("Procurement Guidelines"), and is open to alleligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines. In addition, pleaserefer to paragraphs 1.6 and 1.7 setting forth the World Bank's policyonconflict of interest.
4. Interestedeligible bidders may obtain further information from SPMB and inspecttheBidding Documents from February24th,2016 during office hours (8:00to 16:00 Hanoi time onworking day) at the address given below.
5. Acomplete set of bidding documents in English may be purchased by interestedeligible bidders upon the submission of a written application to the addressbelow and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of USD 200 or 4,400,000VND. Themethod of payment will be cash, cheque or by transfer of funds to Bank accountnumber 31010370009091 (for USD) or31010000001321 (for VND), Bank for Investment and Development of Vietnam,Branch in Ho Chi Minh City. The Bidding Documents may be directly collected at theaddress below or sent by courier upon the Bidder's written request and paymentof an additional amount of USD 50 for overseas delivery or VND 200,000 fordelivery within Vietnam.
6. Bidsmust be delivered to the address below on or before 9:00AM (Hanoi time) on April20th, 2016 (called deadline for submission of bids).Electronic bidding will not bepermitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bidswill be publicly opened in thepresence of the bidders' designated representatives and anyone who choose toattend at the address below at 9:15 AM (Hanoi time) on April 20th,2016.
7. Allbids must be accompanied by a Bid Security in the amount USD150,000orVND3,360,000,000.
8. Theaddress referred to above is:
SouthernVietnam Power Projects Management Board (SPMB) - Branch of National PowerTransmission Corporation (EVNNPT)
ProcurementDepartment ? Third Floor.
610 Vo Van Kiet Street., Cau KhoWard, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Telephone: (84-8) 22100719
Facsimile: (84-8) 38361096
Email address: email@example.com
Attn.: Mr. DoanTanPhong,Director ofSPMB