Projectors, Public Address Equipment and Accessories for RSCE, Entebbe Uganda
United Nations Secretariat | Published March 13, 2017
1. The UNPD Regional Procurement Office, intends to undertake a solicitation on behalf of the United Nations Regional Service Centre (RSCE) Entebbe, Uganda, seeks Expressions of Interest (EOI) from qualified, duly registered and licensed companies for Supply and Delivery of Projectors, Speakers, Microphones and other Public Address Equipment and Accessories.
2. The required items include PC Speaker, PC Subwoofer Speaker, Satellite Speakers, Microphones, Delegate Microphones, Projector, Projector Lift, Projector Screen (smaller and biggest), VGA Cables, VGA Splitters, HDMI Cables, HDMI Splitters, Professional Sound Amplifier set, Professional Sound Mixer set, Flight case set, Speakers set, Cabling and Connectors, Microphones (Wireless) UHF 4 Channel Wireless Microphone System, Set of VHF Wireless Conference Goose-neck (Desktop) Microphone System etc.
3. Companies interested in being considered for shortlisting for receipt of the UNPD/RPO solicitation document are requested to submit a clearly written Expression of Interest therein specifying the company's profile, as per Vendor Response Form attached hereunder providing:
3.1 Address, contact person, active telephone numbers as well as functional e-mail contacts;
3.2 Company’s registration ID number (if already registered with UN) and UNGM registration number (www.ungm.org).
3.3 Company must be registered in UNGM at least at Level 1 in order to be considered to participate in this UN solicitation.
4. Note that companies that have previously submitted EOIs for similar services with the UN must re-submit full documentation as detailed above.
5. Please note, this is NOT an invitation for submission a bid. Its purpose is to identify companies that would be interested to participate in the solicitation when issued.
6. A detailed list of items and quantity will be provided within the UN's tender document which will be sent out to all qualified companies / vendors shortlisted for receipt of official UNPD/RPO solicitation.
7. The UNPD/RPO will examine the outcome of this request for EOI and will consider qualified firms including that have expressed their interest providing the required information as to their ability to fulfill UNPD/RPO’s requirement. No further details can be made available prior to the issuance of the tender as this stage is only to identify interested and qualifying vendors for this requirement.
8. The UNPD/RPO reserves the right to change or cancel the requirements at any time during the EOI and/or solicitation process. Thus, submitting a reply to this EOI does not automatically guarantee that your company will be considered for receipt of the solicitation when issued or award thereafter. The tender and any subsequent commitment to contract will be issued in accordance with UN rules and regulations.
9. Interested vendors must complete and submit page 4 (Vendor Response Form) of this EOI document by email indicating the EOI Number in the subject. At this stage, please do not submit any additional information and no questions will be answered.
10. The Expressions of Interest (EOI) may be submitted only by e-mail no later than close of business 28 March 2017 to email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. If you have questions related to UN vendor registration, please follow the instructions below or contact email@example.com with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org .
12. This request for expressions of interest (EOI) is issued subject to the conditions contained in the EOI introductory page on this website. UNPD/RPO reserves the right in selecting the invitees for the solicitation.