CAREC Corridors 1 and 6 Connector Road (Aktobe-Makat) Improvement Project
| Published November 17, 2015 - Deadline December 30, 2015
Invitation for Prequalification
1. This Invitation for Prequalification follows the Advance Contracting Notice for this project
that appeared in ADB website on 30 October 2015.
2. The Republic of Kazakhstan has applied for financing from the Asian Development
Bank (ADB) towards the cost of CAREC Corridors 1 and 6 Connector Road (Aktobe–
Makat) Improvement Project.
3. The Committee for Roads of Ministry of Investments and Development (the
“Employer”) intends to prequalify firms for the following contract(s) under this project:
Reconstruction of road section Aktobe – Makat (km 160-504)
• Lot 1: Reconstruction of existing 60 km two-lane (km 160-220) in Aktobe oblast;
• Lot 2: Reconstruction of existing 39 km two-lane (km 236-275) in Aktobe oblast;
• Lot 3: Reconstruction of existing 55 km two-lane (km 275-330) in Aktobe oblast;
• Lot 4: Reconstruction of existing 40 km two-lane (km 330 -370) in Atyrau oblast;
• Lot 5: Reconstruction of existing 48 km two-lane (km 370-418) in Atyrau oblast;
• Lot 6: Reconstruction of existing 40 km two-lane (km 418-458) in Atyrau oblast;
• Lot 7: Reconstruction of existing 17 km two-lane (km 487-504) in Atyrau oblast;
4. It is expected that the Invitation for Bids will be made in February 2016.
5. To obtain further information and inspect the Prequalification Document, interested
eligible Applicants should contact:
Ms. Anar Gabdullina
Head of the division for the investment project preparation
Committee of Roads
Ministry of Investments and Development
Republic of Kazakhstan
32/1 Kabanbay Batyr Avenue, Transport Tower, 010000
Telephone: +7 7172 75-46-39; + 7 7172 75-46-37
Electronic mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Date: 17 November 2015
48424-KAZ:CAREC Corridors 1 and 6 Connector Road (Aktobe-Makat)
ICB-01: Civil works for the CAREC Corridors 1 and 6 Connector Road
(Aktobe–Makat) Improvement Project (Km160-Km504)
30 December 2015, 4 p.m. (Astana time)
6. To obtain the Prequalification Document in English, eligible Applicants should:
• write to address above requesting the Prequalification Document on the specific
• The document will be sent by email. No liability will be accepted for loss or late delivery.
7. Deliver your Application:
• to the address above
• on or before 4 p.m. (Astana time), December 30, 2015;
The Employer reserves the right to accept or reject late Applications.
8. The Employer will not be responsible for any costs or expenses incurred by Applicants in
connection with the preparation or delivery of their Applications.
9. The Employer will notify all Applicants in writing of the names of those Applicants who
have been prequalified.