The subject of procurement is: remedial clamps and couplings.
The client shared procured the group:
Group 1. The recovery clamps
- Corrective collars must be applicable to repair damage to all water supply pipelines (of materials: LJ W, Th, AC, HDPE, PVC, Ductile)
- Repair clamp must be completely made of stainless steel AISI 304, EN 1.4301 (18% Cr and 10% Ni); design with no sharp edges to avoid injury hand fitters,
- Bolts (M12 and M16) must be protected against scuffing a special coating,
- On each for repair clamp has to be handle for ease of handling and installation,
- Number of screws for clamping collars should the width of remedial clamps least be as follows:
L = 200 mm; min. 3 screw, L = 300 mm; min. 5 screws, L = 400 mm; min. 7 screws, L = 500 mm; min. 9 screws,
- Each repair clamp on the chassis must have engraved label manufacturer and type clamps,
- Remedial clamps must be individually packed in a cardboard box to protect it from damage during transport and handling at the warehouse.
GROUP Restoration second connectors
Technical description specified in the bill.