SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF NETWORK INFRASTRUCTURE CONSUMABLES
United Nations Secretariat | Published November 25, 2016
1. The United Nations Multidimensional Integrated Stabilization Mission in the Central African Republic (MINUSCA) seeks Expressions of Interest (EOI) from duly registered companies for the Supply and Delivery of Network Infrastructure Consumables, e.g. Cable Ties, Spary foam, Sealant, Modular connectors, LAN cable verifiers, Lithium batteries, Fiber optic modem etc.
2. MINUSCA will undertake a competitive bidding exercise shortly and accordingly intends to issue Invitation to Bid (ITB) with detailed technical specifications to those companies who would express their interest and provide initial relevant information (company profile, references, etc) demonstrating their ability to fulfill MINUSCA requirements.
3. Please note that this request for EOI is not an invitation for submission of a bid.
4. MINUSCA reserves the right in selecting the invitees for the competitive bidding based on substantial and proven records of performance in the subject field of activities. Submission of an EOI would not automatically warrant receipt of the ITB documents.
5. The expressions of interest may be submitted by email , hand-delivery or courier at the address indicated on the first page of this REOI.