BZ JSDF Improving Children's Health - P120349
Project Management Unit, Ministry of Health | Published January 12, 2015 - Deadline February 20, 2015
Supply Of Computer Equipment And Software
IMPROVING CHILDREN'S HEALTH ANDNUTRITION IN TOLEDO DISTRICT
Grant No: TF099168
Contract Title:Procurement of Computer Equipment andSoftware
Reference No. Activity No. 22.214.171.124
1. The Government of Belize hasreceived a grant from the International Bank for Reconstruction and Developmenttoward the cost of the Project titled, Improving Children's Health and Nutrition inToledo District, Belize and itintends to apply part of theproceeds of this grant to payments under the Contract for Supplyand Delivery of Computer Equipment and Software.
2. The Ministry of Health now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualifiedbidders for the supply of:
Wall MountedSwitch Rack
Wall Mounted Jacks
Microsoft OfficeProfessional 2013
Digital Certificate for VPN
3. Bidding will be conducted through theInternational Competitive Bidding (ICB) procedures specified in the World Bank's Guidelines: Procurement under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits, and is open to allbidders from Eligible Source Countries as defined in theGuidelines.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtainfurther information from Project Management Unit, Ministry of Health and inspect the biddingdocuments at the address given belowfrom between 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Mondays thru Fridays.
5. Qualifications requirementsinclude:
(A) Proof of financial capability by submission of: (i) audited financial statementfor at least 3 years; (ii) availability of financial resources by submission of bank references and letter showing availability ofUS$150,000.00 in cash or bank or in bank credit facilities.
(B) Experience and Technical Capacity asfollows:
The Company must be an authorized reseller of computer equipment and have at least 5 years in thebusiness
The Company must have an annual inventory turnoverof 4 times the amount of the contract object.
The Company must have successfullycompleted at least one contract, within the past three years, in supplying similar equipment, within a similar scope of supply andcomplexity as to the proposed contract.
Business equipment inventory on handof at least USD 100,000.00.
A margin of preference for certaingoods manufactured domestically shall not be applied. Additional details are provided in the BiddingDocuments.
6. A complete set of Bidding Documents inEnglish maybe purchasedby interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a non refundablefee of BZ$100.00. The method of paymentwill be by cashier check or direct deposit. The Bidding Documents will be sent by surface mail or courier for local delivery and courier servicefor overseas delivery.
7. Bids must be delivered to the addressbelow at or before 2:00 p.m., local time, on Friday, February 20, 2015. Electronic bidding willnot be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence ofthe bidders' representatives who choose to attend in person or on-line at the address below at 2:10p.m. local time, on Friday, February 20, 2015. All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of FourThousand, Seven Hundred United States Dollars (US$4,700.00) or an equivalent amount in a freely convertiblecurrency.
8. The addressreferred to above is:
Ministry of Health