Provision of cables and related accessories
United Nations Secretariat | Published December 12, 2014 - Deadline December 31, 2014
Request for Provision of cables and related accessories
1. The United Nations Organization Stabilization Mission in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (“MONUSCO), seeks Expressions of Interest (EOI) from duly registered and licensed companies for the Provision of Cables and related accessories(Self adhesive wire clips & cable holders, Neoprene Floor Cord cover protector, Basket cable tray, Non split wire Wire Loom etc.) in Entebbe/Uganda
2. MONUSCO will undertake a competitive bidding exercise shortly and accordingly intends to issue an Invitation to Bid (ITB) to those companies who would express their interest and provide initial relevant information demonstrating their ability to fulfill MONUSCO requirements. In addition, the interested companies will be requested to complete a MONUSCO Vendor Registration Form (new vendors only). A detailed Scope of Requirements (SOR) will be provided to companies short listed for receipt of the ITB documents.
3. The EOI should specify relevant information about the company including the company’s profile, capacity/capability and experience, an indication of similar Contracts undertaken within the last twelve (12) months (if any) and copies of the registration certificate and license(s) of the company.
4. Please note that this request for EOI is not an invitation for submission of a bid.
5. MONUSCO reserves the right in selecting the invitees for the competitive bidding based on substantial and proven records of performance in the subject field of activities and mere submission of an EOI would not automatically warrant receipt of the ITB documents. MONUSCO reserves the right to reject EOIs received after the deadline indicated below.
6. The expressions of interest may be submitted by email to email@example.com a or else by facsimile (see below), hand-delivery or courier, clearly marked with the inscription "EOI - Provision of Consumables/Expandables in Entebbe/Uganda - Ref. EOI/MONUSCO/UNGM Number and addressed as follows to be received not later than 31 Decemberr 2014, 15:00 hours Kinshasa time (GMT +1)
Chief Procurement Officer
Utex Africa Compound,
Avenue Colonel Mondjiba, Ngaliema, Kinshasa, DRC
Fax: +39 083 124 5167 or +243 81 890 5167