In order to achieve the program of work for the upgrading and maintenance of its distribution network, Energy Queensland, Energex and Ergon require the supply of overhead, underground and control cables.
Part 1 - Control Cables
- General Power and Light Cables,
- Multicore, Telecommunication and Control Cables,
Part 2 - Overhead Cables
- Bare Conductors, Stay Wire, Tie Wire,
- Low Voltage Insulated Aerial Cables,
- 11kV Covered Conductor Thick (CCT) and Aerial Bundled Cable (HVABC),
Part 3 - Underground Cables
- PVC Insulated Low Voltage Neutral Screened Copper Cable,
- XLPE Insulated Underground Residential Distribution Low Voltage Cables,
- 6.35/11kV Underground Cable,
- Single Core Triplex 12.7/22kV Underground Cable and Single Core 12.7/22kV Underground Cable,
- Single Core 19/33kV 50AL and 300AL TR-XLPE Underground Cable,
- Substation 11kV and 22kV Single Core Underground Cable,
- Underground Residential Distribution Cables,
- Project Power Cables.
Refer to Section 3 – Technical Specifications of the Tender documents for additional information.