is subject to change, the appointed supplier will be informed of any changes.
The Work/Services covered under this contract are contained in the non-exhaustive list below:-
1. Small works/services and alterations.
2. Redundant installation, location of points, fixings.
3. Cutting away and making good.
4. Permanent and temporary electricity supplies.
5. Control, protection and panels.
6. LV switchgear/cabling and sub distribution boards in full compliance with BS 5486.
7. Circuits, small power circuits, wiring, switchgear, cabling, lighting
8. Metal and PVC/Flexible conduits and trunkings, cable trays/baskets.
9. Main Earth, Main bonding and Supplementary bonding.
10. Internal Lighting, circuits and lamps where the Contractor shall adopt an organised approach to re lamping across each site with a view to reducing Energy consumption and reducing replacement frequency and cost.
11. External Lighting to car Park areas and pathways and associated controls.
12. Sockets/desk management/ Data/other equipment and load checks.
13. Labels, indexing, engraving and as fitted drawings.
The specification covers minimum standards for repair of electrical services in buildings including but not limited to the list above. The aim of this contract is to put in place an effective reactive maintenance service to maintain Works/Services and prevent operational disruption or operational use of buildings. The Contractor is urged to pay particular attention to all the attached documents for the purpose of this tender.