Diamantina Wharf Miscellaneous Steel Works
Department of Defence - DSRG | Published October 29, 2015 - Deadline December 8, 2015
The works shall include the application of protective coating system, touch-up repair and/or replacement of miscellaneous metal work items on Diamantina Pier, Fleet Base West (FBW) as listed below:
• Access walkways – grating and structures.
• Access ramp and storage area under ramp - chain wire fencing and support poles.
• Access roadway - safety bollards, mirror and fixings.
• Breezeway Electrical Services - cable trays, hangers, conduits and clamps and UniStrut brackets.
• Breezeway Pipe Services (no work to pipes) - pipe supports.
• Breezeway Miscellaneous Services - fire hose stand and flood light base plates.
• Access Ramp and Deck Top - redundant metal work.