Selection of electricity supplier and balancing group coordinator for powering of objects owned by Dr. Stefan Cherkezov AD MOBAL.
The contractor shall deliver for a period of 12 (twelve) months, the net active electrical energy and the balancing group coordinator for 8 low-voltage objects, for the needs of MTC "Dr. Stefan Cherkezov" AD.
Estimated amount of electricity over 1 year: about 1 944 880 (one million nine hundred and forty-four thousand eight hundred and eighty) kWh / year.
"Selection of Electricity Provider and Balancing Group Coordinator for powering of objects owned by Dr. Stefan Cherkezov JSC MOBILE".
The subject of the procurement includes the supply of net active electrical energy for the needs of NSA "Vasil Levski" in the region of Veliko Tarnovo and Shumen district, provision of a service for consumption forecasting as well as preparation of schedules by the balancing group coordinator , Their submission, adjustment of the submitted schedules, liability for balancing and all activities related to participation in the contracting authority's electricity market.
The scope, scope and requirements for the performance of the public procurement are detailed and regulated in Section I. Technical specifications of procurement documentation.
- Preparation by the Contractor of the daily hourly load schedules and covering their imbalances and the parameters for their formation over the term of the contract. This daily schedule will be a common type of expected hourly energy load. The daily schedule is 24 hours, starting from 00:00 to 24:00 for the day.
- Submission by the Contractor of the hourly daily delivery schedules of ESO, in accordance with the provisions of the ATEX. Timely administration of schedules and exchange of information with ESO EAD.
- Coordination and balancing of the net electricity.
- Signing electricity delivery schedules through the Web Portal. Generate different reports - graphical and table representation of agreed and measured quantities of electricity, unbalances.
- Monitor the hourly measured amounts of electrical energy in tabular and graphical form.
- Maintenance and transmission by the Contractor of an electronic data base for the hourly and monthly electricity consumption of the region of Veliko Tarnovo and Shumen.
- Providing assistance in the process of registration of the site of the Contracting Authority.
- The participant should have a built-in point tracking system that allows on-line access for users.
- The participant should declare the number of members joining ...
"Supply of active net electric power low voltage and choice of a balance group coordinator for the administrative buildings of offices Vratsa, Montana and Pleven in the NRA Veliko Tarnovo."
Delivery for 12 / twelve / months from 01.02.2017, the active net electric power low voltage at freely negotiated prices and selection of a balance group coordinator for objects of the contracting authority, describing the technical specifications to tender documents . Due to the specificity and nature of the work of the contracting authority is required to provide participants forecasting consumption, taking responsibility for balancing all activities related to participation in the liberalized electricity market to the developer. Shipping costs shall include delivery of active net electricity costs for balancing cost and forecasting of consumption. The contracting authority will not pay a fee to participate in the balancing group. The estimated amount of electricity for the duration of the contract, calculated on the basis of electricity consumed for the period 7.1.2015 30.6.201 on-6d. is 674,646 MWh.
The subject of the contract is the choice of provider net active electric power and performing the duties of a balance group coordinator for the needs of the 25 sites of the University "St. St. Cyril and Methodius ", which are described in the technical specification documentation of the contract. The estimated amount of electricity to be delivered in 12 months, is defined in terms of power consumption in the last 12 months totaled 1,618,268 kWh kWh. The estimated amount of electricity does not commit the Contracting Authority to acquire.
Upon delivery must be delivered electricity with quality and procedures as provided for in the Energy Act (EA) and other legislation governing the public relations related to the supply of electricity (including regulations under the Energy Act, the Rules trading electricity (PTEE) and rules for measuring the quantity of electricity (Piquet). as "a balance group coordinator" contractor should take responsibility for balancing include contracting in the balancing energy market as a participant (indirect member ) standard balancing group without sponsor to pay a fee to participate, and provide forecasting consumption contracting authority, including the administration of hourly schedules for consumption sponsor.
Providing access to and transmission of electricity through the distribution system for the needs of offices Vratsa, Montana and Pleven in the NRA Veliko Tarnovo. Period of performance of the contract - 36 months from 02.01.2017 year.
Providing access to and transmission of electricity through the distribution system for the needs of offices Vratsa, Montana and Pleven in the NRA Veliko Tarnovo. Location: The administrative buildings of offices Vratsa, Montana, Pleven, located at the following addresses: Office Vratsa - c. Vratsa, str. "Vasil Kanchov" № 86; str. "Petropavlovska" № 43; Office Montana - city. Montana, ul. "Karavelov" № 11 Square. "Zheravitsa" № 2 str. "Hristo Botev" № 67; Office Pleven - c. Pleven, ul. "Doiran" № 43. Period of performance of the contract - 36 months from 01.02.2017 year.