The market covered by this special specification includes all supplies, services and works contained in their principles in this specification and defined in the descriptive bill of quantities, and in any other contractual document.
This business is to work and supplies needed for the installation of HVAC and low voltage in the local ICT and GIS in various metro stations of the Brussels Region.
This is among other things:
- From the supply, installation, connection and commissioning of low voltage electrical equipment, HVAC and fire detection and renewal of existing facilities of local ICT and GIS in various metro stations network of the Brussels Region -Capital city
- Replacing the existing lighting by a lighting system;
- The establishment of point lighting apparatus;
- The renewal of distribution boards;
- Small rearrangements of premises (masonry, painting, walls);
- A local access control.
At the request of the contracting authority, this work may have to be made in various metro stations of metro and pre-metro Brussels-Capital Region. The bidder takes account of this aspect in its offer.
The tenderer's attention is drawn to the need to ensure continuity of business service and to respect the accessibility of facilities of the station (see Article 79 - Organization of construction of this specification).