The contract includes
- The preparation (in collaboration with De Lijn Antwerp) of the external environmental influences (. RGIE Article 19) and the vital installations (RGIE art 104).
- Carrying out the necessary risk on electrical installations as defined in the Royal Decree of December 4, 2012.
- Running the 'checks' as defined in the Royal Decree of December 4, 2012.
The scope of this project includes:
- The construction and delivery of electrical nine boards and three grounding plates that provide electrical power to the various installations, electricity and lighting in the new workshop, the existing production hall and sidings;
- The construction and delivery of 30 pushbutton enclosures that enable the operation of the lighting in the new workshop and existing work, including the installation and programming of a KNX management system so that the lighting system can be employed in an energy friendly way.
Restoration of the roof of the Flemish Tram and Bus Museum "Green Corner" in Berchem (Antwerp). The works also include the sealing of a port and repairing the facade, replacing the drainage system, including renewing the drainage, investigating and cleaning the sewers, restoration and partial renewal of tram overhead, restoration the support points of the trusses of the roof, demolishing disused chimneys, renewing the electrical system, renovating the lighting and installation of additional emergency lighting and signs, removal of the radiant panels, placing an automatic switch 600 V DC, the local recovery and, if necessary, renewal of the interior brick work, the bovendakse facades, the restoring of the entire frontage, the necessary painting, replacing the extinguisher system, installing a fire alarm and fire detection system.
In option placing inspection bridges on the roof.
Note: the building "Green Corner" has been classified as a protected monument.