The purpose of adoption:
The adoption involves placing and renting:
- containers with contents of 10 m³, 15 m³, 20 m³ and 30 m³ (for tires, mixed with earth, stone rubble, iron, aluminum, white and brown goods, waste, green waste, asbestos, confidential papers);
- box pallet between 600 liters and 800 liters, whether or not including lockable lid (for various waste streams such as hazardous materials, paints, oils, kitchen waste, ...), cleaning included;
- box between 600 liters and 800 liters (for fluorescent lamps, waste electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE), discarded car and truck batteries, discarded fire extinguishers, empty aerosol cans), cleaning included;
- roll container between 600 liters and 1250 liters (for paper and cardboard);
- 200 liter drums with lid (for oils, aerosols, ...)
4 posts in the direction of the Department of Roads and Traffic Flemish Brabant as well as charging and transport of full containers and processing waste in an approved establishment.
The control posts are:
- D211 district Halle, Alsembergsesteenweg 49, 1600 Sint-Pieters-Leeuw,
- D212 Vilvoorde district, Albert Avenue 275, 1800 Vilvoorde,
- D213 district Leuven, Tervuursesteenweg 308, 3060 Bertem,
- D214 district Aarschot, Nieuwrodesesteenweg 137 3200 Aarschot.
Description of work:
The adoption includes mainly:
- Installation of empty containers, drums and boxes for waste streams at the intended places (direction).
- rental of containers, boxes and 200 liter drums.
- Recovery and transport of full containers to a processing after phone call.
- Delivery of the waste streams for sorting and further processing in an approved device.