RO: supplying electrical equipment, cables and accessories serving the Infrastructure Department of UZ Gent.
The adoption consists mainly of electrifying the tracks of the remaining part of the overall master plan Gent-Sint-Pieters. In the period 2012-2017 were under a different contract of work, the first part of the new railway infrastructure in and around the station Gent-Sint-Pieters electrified. This contract consists of the electrification of the second and final part of the renewal of the railway infrastructure.
The innovation consists of:
- The demolition of the old catenary, including the constructions.
- The installation of the new overhead structures.
- Unrolling and adjusting the new catenary.
- Local installation of low voltage cables for the remote control of overhead switches.
The contract includes:
- The renewal of platform tracks IX descriptor I. (Where the overhead of the platform tracks IX and VIII are already broken with the previous specifications).
- Finishing the overhead of the new exchange complex from Gent-Sint-Pieters, Brussels lace.
- Finishing the overhead of the new exchange complex from Gent-Sint-Pieters side Ivoire, in particular the connection to L50A, L75, L50A6 and beam LM.