Electrical machinery, apparatus, equipment and consumables; lighting
The Board of Directors of November 9, 2007 was approved in the investment of Section II in 2013 - providing for the relocation of the Faculty of Political and Social Sciences in 2018.
The Executive Council of 28/03/201 3 adopted at the presentation of the project definition study on "Working differently" this project well.
were included in the program:
• A faculty council
• A multifunctional space for staff which is department-transcending
• offices and related functions (consultation rooms, small and large meeting rooms, consultation areas, concentration areas, etc.) for the four departments and the central services
• a faculty library
• a PC leszaal
• a student lounge
• covered bicycle parking
Parking was not included in the brief.
The Executive Council of 10.23.2014 approved the outline good that account was taken of the comments made, especially on stairs and levels. She accepted these opportunities with related budget increase well:
• achieving an energy-efficient building (NZEB) as well block by block 1 2
• building a staircase on all floors of block 2
• the establishment of a museum room on level -3 with a collection of typical machines on site
• setting up the office block 1 and block 2 with specific furniture 'Working Differently'
On 06.03.2015 the Board of Governors approves the destination as educational platforms for three levels (level +1 till +3) Technicum Block 2 well.
Royal Orthopedagogisch Center St. Ferdinand to Lummen. Rebuilding entrance and administration, electrical and plumbing installation, ventilation facility.
Framework agreement for the purchase and maintenance of electric trucks
The adoption consists mainly of:
installing new fences and gates turn around sectioneerposten (power stations).
The Province of East Flanders is looking for an external project supervisor responsible for the logistical organization of the group purchase green electricity and natural gas to East Flemish families, self-employed and SMEs who have at least one exit point for electricity or natural gas in the territory of the province of East Flanders.
-Not otherwise worked low voltage drop;
-maximum consumption of 50,000 kWh of electricity and 100,000 kWh for natural gas.
The external project manager is also responsible for the selection of energy suppliers and the organization of an auction. Both the project manager and the province only take a coordinating, stimulating and advisory role. At no time there is a contractual relationship between the participant and the province, or between the supplier and the Province.