The contract is divided into lots as follows:
Lot 1: "Electricity Supply"
Lot 2: "Supply of natural gas."
Lot 1: the supply of power and electricity in high voltage at said sampling point in this special Specifications and,
Lot 2: the supply of natural gas at high pressure, the specified sampling point in this Special Specification.
A detailed description of the lots listed in the second part of this special Specification dedicated to the technical clauses.
Tenderers may submit offers for 1 or more lots.
Place of delivery: all items:
Deliveries will take place at the access points of various consumer sites, including the address and EAN are included in the technical part of this SCC.
Running, if other sampling points as those described in the CSC were to appear or disappear, they can be added or subtracted to the market. The contracting authority shall officially inform the designated supplier minimum 6 weeks before the closing or starting a site.
The contract covers the installation and / or replacement of access control readers, contacts and door retention systems in IRE buildings.
By instalation and / or replacement, we mean:
- the installation and wiring of the electrical boxes necessary for the operation of the access controls.
- the connection of the boxes to the computer network.
- the configuration of the access control software.
- the dismantling of the existing access control system.
All the services will be detailed in the attached document.
The entire technical description of the project will be detailed in a document annexed to the specifications.
Any adaptation which seems sensible for the successful implementation of the contract and which can bring about a technical improvement and / or a substantial saving will be proposed as a 'variant of improvement'. The possible cost of these variants of improvement will be specified separately.
The works contract involves replacing cold groups that supply the chilled water circuit the B05E.
By replacement means the following tasks:
- The elimination of the old cooling unit located on the roof (GF02 - Trane - 50 kilowatts)
- The installation of footings required for new chillers
- Installation of new chillers (pipe, connection and commissioning)
- The installation of a central control module for two chillers
- The preparation of the control module and alarm signals for communication with the controller Sauter breakdowns of management
- Elimination of the former group and the installation of new groups must include the hoisting plan
- Installation and connection of new groups includes all necessary and predictable accessories (pumps, flow measurement, electrical panel ...)
All of the technical description of the project is detailed in the attached document.
Any adaptation that seems sensible for the proper performance of the market and can provide technical improvements and / or substantial savings will be offered as "variant for improvement." The possible cost of these variants of improvement will be specified separately.