Some areas of the old courthouse are regularly occupied for socio-cultural activities, including exhibitions.
To successfully meet the demands of occupation, more and more, it is necessary to undertake renovation work and improvement.
The work includes:
• demolition of walls and partitions
• modification of the electrical system, sockets, switches, lighting
• Soil and tiles renovation
• paint (walls and ceilings)
• creation of new health
• Development of a PMR access
This market is divided into slices:
- A firm phase: Study phase consisting of:
- Poses specific diagnostics to identify the nature and origin of each issue (sealing, insulation, defective coatings, ...)
- Proposed solutions to them
- Diagnostic electrical compliance based on the report made available to the author of the project
- A conditional phase: Implementation of the solutions, establishing preliminary draft to the monitoring of the performance of work
Following the flooding of the electrical part, it is also planned to carry out the removal and replacement of electrical conduits and all the elements prevents the compliance of the work of the elevator.
The replacement of the control panel and the elevator controls are provided in this specification.
He also requested a receipt and commissioning by an approved body.
- Installation of pumping groups to the pumping station and reservoir.
- Main Low Voltage electrical modifications, automation, communications and supervision.
- Installation of instrumentation and detection measures to the pumping station and reservoir.
- Hydraulic development, replacing pipes in the pumping station and the tank.
- Installation of a water sterilization by ultraviolet starting on the gravity of the tank.
central market for the supply of electricity and natural gas for the needs of the Province of Luxembourg and the other contracting authorities concerned of the Province of Luxembourg.