Open tender for works:
Zeeschelde LO Beveren -
Connected Electrical - Radar Tower Ouden Doel
It also takes care of the testing of the full and indienststellen VTTI so that an integral working system.
The Contractor will also be responsible for drawing up the specifications of the commands implementation to entrust to third parties VTTI and in principle for the organization of its place in the market.
- Possible specific implementations: In this contract will also specific implementations (eg cabling, communication facilities ....) Can be included.
- Maintenance: This includes the maintenance of the installations and coordination of the maintenance of the specific implementations completed by the Contractor realized by third parties, and this for at least five years.
It is intended to further clarify the scope of this contract within the framework of the dialogue will be established with the selected candidates.
For a broader description of the object of this contract, see section 1.3 of the tender documents.
The works are divided into the following commands:
- Power supply tunnels - Renewal of low-voltage and control in several larger vehicle tunnels including Four Arms tunnel, Leonard Tunnel; Tijsmanstunnel Kennedy Tunnel, Half Open Tunnel Craeybeckxtunnel, Beveren Tunnel, Rupeltunnel, Groenendaal Tunnel, Jan De Vostunnel, Amamtunnel, Lys Tunnels, Waasland- and St. Anna Tunnel Zelzate Tunnel and Tunnel High Road in Ghent.
- Power stations - Renewal of low-voltage equipment for pump stations and control various cyclists tunnels throughout Flanders.
- Ensuring a comprehensive maintenance contract for the works in question.
Renovation of a wing for classrooms: structure, joinery and finishing / renewal electrical installation complete school site.
Supply of electricity and natural gas in several offtake points of the Karel de Grote-Hogeschool.
The work of this task mainly include:
-Ruwbouw And finishing a signpost.
-Installation Techniques: electrical, HVAC, plumbing, lightning, ...
Coordination work ICT